Carbon fibre parts

So where's the place to get carbon fibre parts these days? I understand Streamline used to be the place but not so much any more.

Looking for good quality weave and don't want the resin or lacquer flaking off.

The usual parts: door mirror covers, door bullets, possibly interior trim, dare I say it... badges / badge covers.

Not 100% sure what I want yet but I think I do want a bit of carbon in my life, looks good against the Liquid Yellow.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Reactions: kevlar
So where's the place to get carbon fibre parts these days? I understand Streamline used to be the place but not so much any more.

The usual parts: door mirror covers, door bullets, possibly interior trim, dare I say it... badges / badge covers.

Not 100% sure what I want yet but I think I do want a bit of carbon in my life, looks good against the Liquid Yellow.

Welcome to Team Black Diamond, sorry cant help with the CF stuff.

Reactions: Shane_R27
Welcome to Team Black Diamond, sorry cant help with the CF stuff.
Hahaha I have been following this "difference of opinion" but I've currently got silver and thinking of making the jump but can't find what I'm looking for yet! I know where I belong though!

Maybe worth contacting the guy in this thread, he mentioned he was producing some parts - maybe worth a shot..

http://www.clio197.net/threads/clio-200-spring-clean.55952/

There's a chap at the moment making bits on Facebook groups. Quality is dire. First hand from people buying the stuff. Streamline I'm sure is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a chap at the moment making bits on Facebook groups. Quality is dire. First hand from people buying the stuff. Streamline I'm sure is good

Ok cheers for that. I bought a carbon diffuser for my old BMW off a Facebook group and it was shite.

It seems that most people are happy with the streamline products but there were a few bad experiences so just wondered if there were alternatives.

And I've just seen that 197/200 mirror caps are different and streamline only do them for the 200.

Ok cheers for that. I bought a carbon diffuser for my old BMW off a Facebook group and it was shite.

It seems that most people are happy with the streamline products but there were a few bad experiences so just wondered if there were alternatives.

And I've just seen that 197/200 mirror caps are different and streamline only do them for the 200.

I'm pretty happy with the bits I've got from MC racing / Maximotorsport. Recently fell into a few ex team parts IMG_1525.JPG

Brook Carbon ? Interesting.

On the 197 / 200 Group on Facebook he gets alot of love / followers. I'm kinda not surprised at the quality mind if i'm honest....

Brook Carbon ? Interesting.

On the 197 / 200 Group on Facebook he gets alot of love / followers. I'm kinda not surprised at the quality mind if i'm honest....

Maybe, maybe not! But recently a few bonnets came up, one wouldn't fit it as it was just poor quality, other got his money back. Be acceptable if cheap like Maxi motorsport is, but they are strong and good quality, maybe not showroom finish but purposely made!

When you make a post about making carbon it will always get love!

Of course.

And with respect (And surmizing somewhat) i well realise alot of his followers are pretty young; who possibly couldn't / wouldn't afford anything 'better' and have probably seen little else in their lifetime to compare against.

As long as they are happy.........

Reactions: A1axx
Cheers for the input.

I appreciate that it can be expensive but if the weave was not uniform or the resin had bubbles that would do my head in! Hmmm maybe streamline is the answer then. I'll look at MC and Maxi too.

Cheers