Car got vandalised

Just the way to set off my xmass my car got vandalised in glenrothes just b4 xmass my rear wiper arm was broken an no plates stolen why people do things like that is beyond beleve!phoned the police and got told that they prob wont catch them!so anoyed as the wiper arm costs £40 from renault any1got 1cheap haha

I had my front windscreen wiper ripped off when I first got the car, I know how ya feel mate, I cant stand people that do it.

in the middle of the day, the car was standing in front of my house. someone made a huge scratch with a key or a screw driver on my right door.
I was so ****ed up:angry:

Sorry to hear about ur car chap, its crap, my audi had simular treatment once but they keyed the fu**** too :worried:

I've got a couple of rear wiper arms..!
£10 posted chap! can't post till 4th jan though unfortunatly, pm me if you want it!
If its snapped the motor shaft, have a motor too, then its £20 for the pair posted :smile:
let me know either way!
cheers,
Spink

hate the little neds thats are jellous of what you have!!yip never cath them or they better hope i dont my heart sank only had the clio for a month!!