Got a new car!

Finally I managed to get someone to buy the dreadful 200T, even if I did almost have to give it away after having it for sale since September. Anyway, it's gone now and I am never going to think about it ever again!

The good news is that I have bought a Dec 2012 racing blue 200 with cup pack. It has 11500 miles on the clock and I have now established that I have almost two years Renault warranty and servicing left and I have an extra years extended warranty on top of that, so hopefully by the time I have clocked up a load of miles and fun with this one Renault will be offering a manual option on the 200T. Well, I can always hope!

My beloved AB 197 (Fatso) that I bought new in 2007 has moved on to the collection of my other half and will be retired from the daily commute having covered 90000 miles with only regular service items and a manifold repair, despite having regularly competed in Clubsport events and winning me quite a few trophies. She is a fantastic car and if the 200 comes close to being as good I will be a happy bunny!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 109
Yes, looking good! Any plans?
Thanks. No plans. I'm not interested in any mods, just enjoy having fun with it as it is. I just like driving and doing exactly what it says on the can - sport. In a pretty minor way, but fun nevertheless!

As we say over here, health to enjoy!

One must do mod on a 200 is silver indicator bulbs. So simple, yet so effective.

Nice car Linda. Great choice on the racing blue. Super youthful low milage 200 you've got yourself there, looks like a lovely example.