can i use full power ?

Hi guys, i know that would sound a bit strange but now ive got 2300km on my new Clio RB7 and already changed oil to Motul 300V power 5w-40...i turn it only to 5500 rpm and want to know if i can use full potential yet...that means if i can go with it to 7000 rpm and pull the throttle pedal to maximum...i just want to to get the motor ready for this plans...racing plans ;-) or i have to wait to 3000 or 4000 km? thanks ;-) btw: maybe you will smile on this thread :-D

I tool my rb7 to nordschleife when it had 2000km on the clock :smile: no harm done

Where are you from? They don't sell rb7s in the uk

I do have a little bit of mechanical sympathy but since day one my car has always been driven hard and service every 6k

the longer you drive a car gently from new, the less power the engine will make, and the longer it will take to "run in". Once you've done about 50-100 miles and an oil change you can just use any new engine to it's full potential

Thanks guys, Im from Slovakia. They have been selling it for three weeks so i got big luck :smile: ok. think this day a will go check what this little devil can do ;-) and another question: how many degrees got your oil when you go hard ?