Campaign To Stop The Sale Of Black Renault Diamonds (POLL ADDED)

Silver or Black Diamonds ?

• Silver

• Black

• Impartial

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought Team black is everything apart from silver, if you have a rainbow badge you in the black club or could this be the start of a splinter faction?

Col will tell us I'm sure.

Where is Col anyway ? Oh I remember. He incited some division between two groups - then buggered off bike-racing for the weekend....... :smile:

But you speak the truth I feel. In Cols World there are two Groups:

The one where you buy every spare part possible as a Genuine item from Renault (And know the shift pattern of every 'Parts Team' worker at your local dealer better than their manager) only wear genuine RenaultSport pants at weekends, stop whatever you're doing to pray to the Renault-gods twice daily when you hear the calling, of course own a car with the hallowed Silver badge; and generally have Renault written through you like a cheap stick of Blackpool rock.

Then there's anyone else.

**Have a great day today Col :smile:

Col will tell us I'm sure.

Where is Col anyway ? Oh I remember. He incited some division between two groups - then buggered off bike-racing for the weekend....... :smile:

But you speak the truth I feel. In Cols World there are two Groups:

The one where you buy every spare part possible as a Genuine item from Renault (And know the shift pattern of every 'Parts Team' worker at your local dealer better than their manager) only wear genuine RenaultSport pants at weekends, stop whatever you're doing to pray to the Renault-gods twice daily when you hear the calling, of course own a car with the hallowed Silver badge; and generally have Renault written through you like a cheap stick of Blackpool rock.

Then there's anyone else.

**Have a great day today Col :smile:
Scary thing there Shuv, how did you know about my pants?:blush:

Good to meet a fellow team black diamond member last night @Benno996 , nice to the the 197 represented well.

Good to meet you too mate. Majorly jealous of under your bonnet, got some serious cleaning to do when I get the time! #teamblackdiamond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to meet you too mate. Majorly jealous of under your bonnet, got some serious cleaning to do when I get the time! #teamblackdiamond

Perhaps I just need to drive it get her dirty again..

Like we said I would get your bodywork sorted first then look at a huge detailing session!

Reactions: Benno
Perhaps I just need to drive it get her dirty again..

Like we said I would get your bodywork sorted first then look at a huge detailing session!
I'm in the same position, need to get minor dents etc sorted before attacking with the DA.... It's quite frustrating.

Reactions: kevlar
I'm in the same position, need to get minor dents etc sorted before attacking with the DA.... It's quite frustrating.

It's even more frustrating when the company you're going to use won't reply to your email or answer the phone!!! Wanted to have mine sorted before getting the calipers done on the 25th but looking very unlikely now. Annoying much!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's even more frustrating when the company you're going to use won't reply to your email or answer the phone!!! Wanted to have mine sorted before getting the calipers done on the 25th but looking very unlikely now. Annoying much!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Go somewhere else. With an attitude like that they clearly don't want your business.

Reactions: Benno and Chris
Diamonds might be a girls best friend. But Black Diamonds are a modders 'must-have'........

Especially on Racing Blue. And even more so on your Birthday :smile:

Expecting this to be the sweetest tasting cake ever. Anyone want a piece with me....... @kevlar i know you will :smile:

37001429622_60e345792f_b.jpg

Haha yes Shuv! Happy Birthday mate, that looks brilliant! [emoji3]

Haha yes Shuv! Happy Birthday mate, that looks brilliant! [emoji3]

Thankyou !!

But please. Put your glasses back on buddy :smile: Looks like it's been 'done' by a child. lol

My wife loves and is excellent at the whole cooking cake's thing. However she struggled with the icing, and the pair of us trying to make a Black Diamond last night looked like it was being done by a pair of 10 year old simpletons and caused much laughter.

Her 'special' Red Velvet recipe underneath. Expecting it to taste better than it looks. Which wouldn't be hard.....:tonguewink:

Reactions: kevlar and Benno
Thankyou !!

But please. Put your glasses back on buddy :smile: Looks like it's been 'done' by a child. lol

My wife loves and is excellent at the whole cooking cake's thing. However she struggled with the icing, and the pair of us trying to make a simple Black Diamond last night looked like it was being done by a pair of 10 year old simpletons and caused much laughter.

Her 'special' Red Velvet recipe underneath. Expecting it to taste better than it looks. Which wouldn't be hard.....:tonguewink:

Don't be silly! That Blue colour couldn't be any closer! Yeah alright the Diamond is a little 'off'...but at least it's black right?[emoji23]

Red Velvet though..is that a metaphor showing your secret love for UR Clios?[emoji6]

Reactions: kevlar
Diamonds might be a girls best friend. But Black Diamonds are a modders 'must-have'........

Especially on Racing Blue. And even more so on your Birthday :smile:

Expecting this to be the sweetest tasting cake ever. Anyone want a piece with me....... @kevlar i know you will :smile:

View attachment 113891

Just when you least suspect this to rear its head....

Look at that for commitment to the cause, knowing you I imagine you found the RB paint code and had custom mixed colouring made to complete the look.

And a happy birthday ol' chap...