Campaign To Stop The Sale Of Black Renault Diamonds (POLL ADDED)

Silver or Black Diamonds ?

• Silver

• Black

• Impartial

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well black wrap, with a charcoal enhancement that on a dull day you don't see and in bright sun the silver pearl in the charcoal makes it stand out..... if you walk past the car you don't know the RS writing is there....

View attachment 113923

Now THAT is smart. My secret crush of AG 200s just increased tenfold. :shocked:

Reactions: kevlar
Well black wrap, with a charcoal enhancement that on a dull day you don't see and in bright sun the silver pearl in the charcoal makes it stand out..... if you walk past the car you don't know the RS writing is there....

View attachment 113923

That is awesome!

Giving me ideas. My trophy has the decal delete for the side stripes. I thought they were a touch much in bright silver, but this would be fantastic, subtle, but still a "proper" Trophy.

Nice work

Reactions: cpaterson76
This photo gives you a better idea of how subtle it is, you lose thebfront half and that's intentionally looking at it..... I'm thinking black seems the work on renaults.... just need to convince Mr Locke

View attachment 113924

I really-really like that. And as ever - even if it's not 110% my cup-o-tea - i'd admire / love to see / think the one-off ideas and visions people have are fabulous. BRILLIANT stuff ! How much was it to put that idea into place if you don't mind me asking.....

"Another" (Hell.....that's like two of us !!!) rocking the 'Classic' spoiler. In gloss black too. Originally from Renault - but from a non RS model i'm lead to believe.

Reactions: kevlar
I really-really like that. And as ever - even if it's not 110% my cup-o-tea - i'd admire / love to see / think the one-off ideas and visions people have are fabulous. BRILLIANT stuff ! How much was it to put that idea into place if you don't mind me asking.....

"Another" (Hell.....that's like two of us !!!) rocking the 'Classic' spoiler. In gloss black too. Originally from Renault - but from a non RS model i'm lead to believe.
Yep, the spoiler is genuine renault, from a 1.4 dynamic.... I like to keep the car as subtle as it can be lol...

The roof sticker cost me £20 Syer, and it is very very very subtly. People only ever see it when car is on track and they are elevated above it.... I wouldn't normally do it, but as I say even if you are standing by next to it you can't see it

Reactions: sevenfourate
Reactions: sevenfourate
Yep, the spoiler is genuine renault, from a 1.4 dynamic.... I like to keep the car as subtle as it can be lol...

The roof sticker cost me £20 Syer, and it is very very very subtly. People only ever see it when car is on track and they are elevated above it.... I wouldn't normally do it, but as I say even if you are standing by next to it you can't see it

Dynamic is name i've heard before ref the spoiler.

I guess Dynamic (Dynamique) was the model of the car (?) - but i believe the spoiler itself is known as the 'Classic'.

Arghh.....with you. I thought the writing was 'inlaid' or part of the roof wrap as such. With you now. Great vision either way. Bet its awesome in person when you have to do a double-take to check what you just saw !

Pardon my stupidity is this some kind of special decal you bought? really like it, though describing your AG as 'subtle' is just hilarious...f00kin love it!

Reactions: Benno and Barney626
Pardon my stupidity is this some kind of special decal you bought? really like it, though describing your AG as 'subtle' is just hilarious...f00kin love it!
If you want one I can organise in my return.... I do believe he has put the price up after doing my one. The roof was a gloss black wrap, I added the decal after going through loads of samples to get the colour I was after....

Trust me the car is even less subtle once you push the start button....