Cambelt and Schricks UPDATE 14/3

Cambelt, Schricks and Supersprint fitted this week....all being fitted locally by trusted mechanic. Then call to Paul to remap. RS Tuning are apparently moving across the way to new unit soon so hopefully can get it mapped within next few weeks before then.....

Last edited:
Woohoo!!! :thumbup:

Excellent mate, I'll be pestering you constantly about trackdays from March onwards. :smiley:

Silly question but could you drive it on standard map after fitting the cams. Only ask as I know someone who could fit them but it would mean a drive up the motorway to RS Tuning.

Shricks are definately the way to go and its gonna sound epic with the supersprint ands V6 box

Silly question but could you drive it on standard map after fitting the cams. Only ask as I know someone who could fit them but it would mean a drive up the motorway to RS Tuning.

Shricks are definately the way to go and its gonna sound epic with the supersprint ands V6 box

Thats a really good question. Everyone I've asked said it would be fine but just wouldn't run to its potential....Anyone else any thoughts???

Oooh yesss. :wink:

I was looking at doing Spa and Nurburgring in October this year, but if you fancy a jaunt over too then I'll hold on a few months instead.

when u say supersprint mate do u mean full exhaust and decat or Y pipe,been looking at fitting a Y pipe myself thats all.

Similar Thread Suggestions