Cambelt change now have other issues

Not sure if anyone would have an idea on this but thought it's worth an ask.
I recently had the cambelt, waterpump and dephaser changed on my Clio RS 200. I am now having issues with the revs dropping way too low compared to before when the A/C is on and a strange noise, almost like a belt slipping possibly but not squeeking like you'd expect a belt to do. The car has also now overheated with the A/C on sat at traffic lights for about 4 mins. The temp guage was at normal range, but I had the temp warning light come on and message to say engine overheating. All this has happened since the cambelt was changed. Any ideas? Thank you

Overheating is probably an issue with the fan, nothing to do with the belt.

The car running like shit is probably because the belt wasn’t timed correctly.

Reactions: swansea-seren
Overheating is probably an issue with the fan, nothing to do with the belt.

The car running like shit is probably because the belt wasn’t timed correctly.
The car doesnt run bad unless the aircon is on though, so I don't think its the timing tbf. Yeah I thought possibly the fan but strange that it's only happened since the cambelt, waterpump etc was changed and only when the aircon was on. Never had any issues until the cambelt change.

Been checked at garage that done the cambelt etc. The fans not kicking in at all even when the aircon is on, I've seen another thread on here with similar issues so going to run through the suggestions on there. Also told the car is struggling when the aircons on because the fans not cooling the compressor, which does make sense when he explained it at the garage.
Thanks

Just an update incase anyone else has this issue and is searching for help in future. It was the green connecter block (dont know its real name) that connects to the fuse for the fan, first place I looked was the fuse box in front of the battery box and noticed it wasnt connected to the fuse.
Thanks
Screenshot_20230815_205136_Chrome.jpg