BTM Performance

Don't forget however that while your warranty will remain valid, your chances of getting a goodwill contribution outside of the warranty period will reduce.

Thanks to everyone who has used us, we seem to be doing loads of belt changes on the 197/225's at the moment, 5 booked in this week!

Just to confirm as people keep asking, Our cambelt price for a 197/225 is £490 inc VAT

for that price you get all genuine Renault parts - full cambelt kit, full aux belt kit, new water pump and offical type D coolant and a new crank bolt

the replacement of the crank pulley is optional, i've only ever seen one failed one (cracked woodruff key) and they cost £36.94 + vat

the crankshaft damper pulley is again optional (i have never seen a failure) £133.47+vat

just to quash internet panic stations, if the pulley damper does fail it takes all of about 20min to replace, but as i say i've never had to replace one ever, so calm down!

Also all our work is covered by MAIN DEALER warranty, something goes wrong you take the car to any main dealer nationwide and it gets fixed £FOC (only relating to the work we do obviously!) but we have never had a single warranty claim

hope that clears things up!

Thanks for the Info Fred. I've got my belt change coming up and its nice to get an experienced opinion rather than all the internet conjecture :thumbup:

Always heard really good things about BTM nice to know there are still places out there that do a proper job . I'm in Birmingham a fair bit so might pop by and have a nosey :smile:

Arron

Fred's the man. I trust no one else. This is not to say bad things about other companies but I probably will never need to use them

Another thumbs up for fred at BTM. I had my cambelt service yesterday by him and he really is an ace guy thats done a superb job. Cheers again Fred :jase2:

Another thumbs up for BTM. Had my cambelt replaced a couple of weeks ago, really impressed with the knowledge that Fred has of these cars and such a fantastic service. All in all it took about 4 hours for everything, my car won't be going anywhere else in the future! :smile:

Another thumbs up from me. Had the car serviced there last year and need to get it in for a service and the cambelt etc etc. Top marks.