Btcc 2012

Adrian

Platinum Legend
Platinum Member
Here are the dates for the various rounds. I love a bit of BTCC action, and can't wait for the season to start !

1 Brands Hatch 01/Apr/2012
2 Donington Park 15/Apr/2012
3 Thruxton 29/Apr/2012
4 Oulton Park 10/Jun/2012
5 Croft 24/Jun/2012
6 Snetterton 12/Aug/2012
7 Knockhill 26/Aug/2012
8 Rockingham 23/Sep/2012
9 Silverstone 07/Oct/2012
10 Brands Hatch GP 21/Oct/2012

for more info see www.BTCC.net

Last edited:
My son has promised me he will take me to at least 2 this year:bounce:

I'm at Oulton Park for the full weekend, cannot wait!!!

Let the Neal/Plato slagging match begin. :smiley:

BTC spec' cars are now outlawed.

Legal;

NGTC
S2000
S2000 Turbo

Apart from that, same old same old. I think most cars are going to be Turbo this year from what I hear on the rumour mill.

Lada and Skoda confirmed with all the usual suspects and there's the possibility of a return from a company who go by the name of MG...

I think these NGTC regulations are really tempting more people to get involved.

Thorney Motorsport are confirmed with at LEAST one Insignia too, and it looks like a right mean piece of kit.

Hopefully Chevrolet will come up with a turbo engine this year, give Plato a bit more of a chance. I am hopefully going to Donington, Snetterton, Rockingham and Silverstone. Did Snetterton last year for the 1st time and loved it, really low fences and the new 300 track is excellent

Can also combine it with a trip to US air bases at RAF Mildenhall and RAF Lakenheath :wink:

I really enjoyed the BTCC last year but was a bit gutted Shedden didnt win in the end.

I think the NGTC will move the sport on even further and cant wait for the new season to start.

Plato has confirmed he'll have a Turbo on his car next year.

But, RML are yet to confirm that they're using the Cruze...

I'd love to see O'Neill in a stronger car.

People seemed to hate Plato last year but tbh I didnt see why all the hate.

The N/A cars just couldn't compete at most rounds with the turbos unless they were in front, and even when they were in front were susceptible to being "bumped off" a la Plato at Knockhill.

People seemed to hate Plato last year but tbh I didnt see why all the hate.

The N/A cars just couldn't compete at most rounds with the turbos unless they were in front, and even when they were in front were susceptible to being "bumped off" a la Plato at Knockhill.

I like him I think when he does the incar commentary it ace

I like Plato, met him a few times and he's a friendly guy. Taller then you'd think.

The NA cars sound so much better then the NGTC engined ones, but the low down grunt off the NGTC engines has killed them off I think for now...

I assume so, I've not read/heard of any of the support package changing.

Just hope there will be a few more entering this year there's nothing better than 30-36 clios blasting round a track lol

I think the Clio Cup is still part of the BTCC package yes, although they don't usually attend every round to to there being space restrictions in the paddock areas of some tracks.

I really like Plato, seems to be a good honest bloke and just gets on with his job in hand. Good to watch and fights till the bitter end. Matt Neal on the other hand ..... knob.

Similar Thread Suggestions