BTCC 2012 Season

Gazeratti

team inferno
The climax to another great season and i think Flash was a deserved winner at the end of it all.

Plato has done a great job all season in an under developed car and if it had been dry at brands hatch at the weekend might have been a bit closer.

The only thing thats harmed this season if anything is the altered boost level between all the cars all season long i know its a balancing act till they get them equal if thats possible but its in danger of making the racing false if you know what i mean.

Had the privilege of attend 4 meetings this year Donnington Park, Oulton Park, Croft and Knockhill and its great to be there live really good atmosphere and where else can you stumble across drivers just walking around in the paddock and not fenced off to Joe public.

Hope next year is another great year and some different cars and drivers find there way on to the grid

Donnington Park
427842_10150809017458980_598105502_n.jpg

Oulton Park
562271_10151034891428980_272934954_n.jpg

Croft
380642_10151056205958980_152061023_n.jpg

Knockhill
304672_10151207036708980_698008136_n.jpg

Nice photos. We went to Thruxton this year. My god was it wet.

Off to Donnington in Aprll

Well done to Flash this year.

Best looking car of 2012 had to be this
rob-austin-livery1.jpg

For 2013 - I think Motorbase and Mat Jackson will be one to look out for.

Rob Austins Audi looked great at Brands, shame it was a one race only deal :worried:.

Rob's car was meant to look like the Wix NASCAR

Ryan+Newman+2011+NASCAR+Daytona+Speedweek+_-q-ASmdK5ol.jpg

Aww was it? Because it came up as Wix Racing - I thought Rob had sold the team or something.

I must say I was a bit anoyed that ITV4 didn't really mention on the new livery or on the fact that Team Hard now own two Vauxhall Insignias from Thorney, wouldn't have known anything about this if I didn't use Touring Car Times alot.

Yeah apparently it was just a one time deal to try and raise Wix's presence in the UK. As far as I know its back to Rob Austin Racing next season, its good that Rob has two cars now though hopefully for next season they can get a good title sponsor in and make some progress.

Yeah TBH I've been a little out of touch with the last few races, then when I saw the HARD Insignia I was like WTF?

So many rumors flying about about Thorney its unreal.....very childish marketing deparment - they look a deal with tesco so put up a news story saying they no longer recommend it to their customers etc....and another childish story about their engine supplier

Just hope that Team Hard can devlop the Insignia as it's not done well atall this year.

Just hope that Team Hard can devlop the Insignia as it's not done well atall this year.

It was'nt going well at brands, really poor showing.

It seemed to appear halfway through one race, as if it started on lap 5 or something.

I noticed that, shame really.

Rob Austin was at PCAD at combe in his audi in september. Really shows how quick a race car is. Made most cars look like they were at a stand still

Just seen Andy Neate go penalty points for his massive fail over the weekend taking out three cars. God I hate him

Team Hard seem to have some punch behind them next year there on about having 2 Insignias and 4 VW Passat CC's and also signed Tom onsloe cole :O at least someone seems to have some money atm

Team Hard seem to have some punch behind them next year there on about having 2 Insignias and 4 VW Passat CC's and also signed Tom onsloe cole :O at least someone seems to have some money atm

and jack goff.

most team hard cars end up in either a crash it hitting some part of the track. Good thing one of their sponsors is an insurance company lol

Ill be working with new comer under the tech speed umbrella

In a cruze with Neil brown engines turbo lump - super 2000 spec
Should be a good year

Ill be working with new comer under the tech speed umbrella

In a cruze with Neil brown engines turbo lump - super 2000 spec
Should be a good year

Is this a propa job or being someone's bitch like at tdf? ?

I would love to do that, u lucky sod

U take things to heart! I'm just pulling your little man! Lighten up!! Txt talk cos of this ****ty predictive txt

I don't, they both made me LOL

In answer to your question it will be in addition to my day job as its one of my best friends who will be driving.

I have been working on the project since the buying of the shell(s) it seems to be lots of work :smile: roll on race season.

Sounds good, best of luck to them. :smile:

Do you know if Paul O'Neill has got a deal in place with them yet? I've heard rumours from Speedworks but nothing confirmed yet...

Twitter is epic for BTCC news
Paul o neil says to get a BTCC drive you need 300k realistically

Looking forward to team hard in 2012 4 cars ftw

also WSR going from 3 series to 1 series in 2013.

Similar Thread Suggestions