Bride/recaro 197 fitment?

For a pair??

If they fit mine then I will sell someone my custome frames!! They are the dogs bollacks (should be for the price) as these will save me weight!!

for a pair, yes

take note though that even with the seat mounted on the highest sidemount point, the seating position will be lower than standard. your custom frames act as a raising spacer as well

I also found a workshop who can do custom frames here but they'll cost around 200 pounds per seat. I'm not convinced about the strength and safety of a custom welding/mounting though

didn't see a Sparco/renaulsport sidemounts combo yet, but Cobras fit well

for a pair, yes

I'm not convinced about the strength and safety of a custom welding/mounting though

didn't see a Sparco/renaulsport sidemounts combo yet, but Cobras fit well

I am, you should see mine!! Guy that did them preps Pugs etc.. for rallying!! Thats why they cost £900!!!

I will bet my car on them being the same ones that tweaks sell mate, tweaks hav them listed as the same but when you actualy get em to phone the supplier they are for phase 2 only!

Roas, have you tried to weigh the subframes and the sidemounts?

if not, how much would you approximate they weigh per seat?

I am ready to put in the order for a hefty amount, however someone told me the subframes and sidemounts weigh A LOT, hence the weight saved is not that much compared to OEM seats

No i haven´t got any figures. Shame, I know...but you will save weight. Be sure to take the Aluminium sidemounts. The steel ones look cheap...

I would say together they weigh in at about 10kg