Brake pins

I'm going to buy the pins for the breaks just incase they don't come out nice and sweet. I went to Renault and it was £60+ vat for 4! Anyone know anywhere cheaper? Thanks

Search for mrpink on here. He sells some redesigned ones for £40ish. Ones that are held in with an r clip instead so should come out easier

I was going to do the same, but as I had a few days off I thought i'd risk it and if they bent order some for the next day.

Just a bit of easing oil on them, tap them loose and pull out. They all came out easily, nice and straight! A mate with an R26 has re-used the pins multiple times with no issues also.

So - maybe worth trying it first? Save yourself £40 or £60 that way.

Anthony.

Cheers guys! Guess I'll risk it for the moment then. Put some freeway on them now and it will have hopefully soaked in by tomorrow. Cheers, Danny

Search for mrpink on here. He sells some redesigned ones for £40ish. Ones that are held in with an r clip instead so should come out easier

Best things ever these! I've fitted a couple of sets for customers on Clios and Meganes and they're worth the cash.

Mick