Bored

TRC1418

Paid Member
I sold my RB 197 earlier on this year, and bought a white scirocco TDI instead.

I can honestly say I've never missed a car so much in my life. Those who might remember me from before (JASON197) might remember when I bought that shell, never even got round to doing anything on that as worked picked up ridiculously so ended up just getting rid of it. Now I'm kind of fed up of economy even thought I need it so I think I'm going to get another 197! This one however I'm looking to absolutely butter this one. I didn't really do TOO much with my RB just a few subtle changes, but I think I'm going to go down the salvage road with this one and make it as crazy as possible, so if anyone knows of any give me a shout! and not any badly overpriced ebay ones lolol.

hope everyones okay anyway give me a shout of you remember me! (kevo loooool) probably be dotting about on the forum again a lot more now.

welcome back mate good luck wih the hunt
sure to be a few out there seems to have been
quite few smacked lately

Ben dont do it! seriously you'll regret it, the first couple months your okay then after a while you start to get needy like you miss your ex girlfriend LoL

not literally ur ex girlfriend i mea in general when you split with your girl and u start to miss her lolol. have u done anything else to urs since? whats kev's saying now aswell

kevo must be on CS or something he was doing up a shed of a 172 as a track project. I remember u I think.

Welcome back neways mate.

Glad to see some of you remember me! hope your all doing well! as if kevo dissapeared like that! lol fair enough with the house though..

I remember you :smile:

Have you still got the Type-R too?

Mine's also gone, got a Megane R26 now with a cheeky remap.

Russ! nah sold the type R aswell just got the scirocco and thats it! but I've seen something! might have to try and shake me off again haha. the megane looking after you?

Good luck in finding another 197 matey.

I've found out my temporary contract is going to be temporary and not looking like I'm staying on so getting a 197 this side of chrimbo is a definate now.