Bola b1

Perfect thanks mate @Warren
@G8RSH I'll send you a pic of my test fit as I'm keeping it all hush for Mod Nats, once there on though I'll have to take pictures I think! Excited!

Perfect thanks mate @Warren
@G8RSH I'll send you a pic of my test fit as I'm keeping it all hush for Mod Nats, once there on though I'll have to take pictures I think! Excited!
Looking forward to seeing one with something a bit different! As soon as the Sparco's I want are back in stock I'll be ordering them too :smiley:

[MENTION=31102]Warren[/MENTION] [MENTION=51826]G8RSH[/MENTION] the wheels should be going on in 4 hours along with fitting my new silicone hoses

Thanks guys I'm happy with them, need to raise the car a bit as it scrub round corners, but perfect other than that!

did the wheels need modified to fit or was a basic enough? after seeing these it makes me think the bolas/Rotas will fit with the et40

Really like those, can you confirm that no mods were done to the arches? It's tempting me to take the plunge and get some 17x9 for mine.

P.s - did you purchase the car from bury st Edmonds ? If so think I viewed your car late last year.

They fit straight on with no mods needed. Done a few more recent shoots, feel free to check out my instagram @ aaronscorer. I bought it from a little village called Chedburgh about 5 miles out from Bury St. Edmunds mate

I will have a look at them now. Pretty sure that's the place, focus car sales.

have you now got the suspension set up so no scrubbing or catching?

Yeah that's the place mate, scrubs a little bit on the back and O/S/F but only if I go hard on a bumpy road other than that it's pretty sound. Spax coilovers are good, but always noisy!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CM200 Clio General Chat 11
Roy General Chat 3