Bluetooth stereo

Do Renault do one of these that's able to play music from my iPhone to the headunit? If so how much do they cost? I don't really want to put an aftermarket headunit in.

From the factory on the 200 you could order it yeah, not sure about adding afterwards though sorry.

It was available to order afterwards from Renault, but they've decided to stop supplying it :worried:

Your best bet is a Parrot kit of some form, I'm thinking of going for the Parrot MKi9200 with a Unika adaptor making it appear totally OE.

Not a cheap option though.

I've looked into that, it's cheaper than buying an aftermarket headunit and the leads to be able to use the steering wheel remote!

Yeah I can believe it Gaz! If the Parrot kit used the OE head up display then I'd have bought and fitted one!

No idea why Maz, one day it was there and the next gone.

Spoken to Jeremy @ RUK and he offered no explanation.

It has to be available 'to the right people' for warranty issues etc, it's just finding A, a part number, and B, a dealer that will order it for you... :worried:

It's on my to do list :smiley:

Lol does anyone know a part number?

Not yet :wink:

The Mki9000 might be a better option, as that doesn't require a screen.

Edit - The Renault sysytem fitted to the 197 is a Parrot CK4160, no idea if that's the same on the 200 *yet*.

See here, scroll down.

Last edited: