Black plastic reviver?

vivid white

Platinum Member
Hi all,

Just wondering whether there is a product which would be available from Halfords for putting life back into external black plastic trim?

For example: the aerial base, wiper arms?

Id like something that lasts and does revive the plastic rather than something that will just wash off.

Thanks
James

Best bet is to get it off the net dude, there will be far better products on there.

If you gonna get it from halfrauds try Auto Glym Bumper Care or Vinyl and rubber care.

Only reason i said halfords is so i could go and pick it up tomorrow as i have a spare day with no plans so i can give the Clio a clean.

theres stuff called "back to black" not sure if its through halfords. also apparently (don't laugh) peanut butter is supposed to work. though i have not confirmed that yet as i don't want dogs licking my car...

It does, not worth doing unless you have a garage or good weather though (i.e. dont do it in damp weather) It's very fussy aparently so wait untill your spring/summer detail :smile:

We stock Dodo Juice Fantastic Plastic, which is a great new trim dressing product - it's really easy to use and far better than anything available in Halfords. We also stock Dodo Juice Supernatural Gloss Trim Sealant, which is extremely durable like the GTechniq.

I went for the Auto Glym Bumper Care in the end and it seems to do the trick pretty well but I will see how long it lasts.

Thanks for all the replies.

Best bet is to get it off the net dude, there will be far better products on there.

If you gonna get it from halfrauds try Auto Glym Bumper Care or Vinyl and rubber care.

It'll probably streak when it rains... but let us know how you get on.

Megs Gold Class Trim Detailer is probably the best bet from Halfords.

Auto Finesse Revive is a good choice for when you next order.

I hate the autoglym bumper care its sticky gets every were and dosent last that long