Black 197 color combos

From his pics it seems its standard 'Subaru' gold or something similar, I think bronze gold is a bit darker and different shade.. maybe I'm wrong @Jordanfaf?
My colour was "inspired" by the John Player lotus gold. The JP gold is normally matt tho (mines metallic gloss) so can look different depending on lighting

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Lately I'm kinda digging the black-with-gold look, with a pair of small RenaultSport stickers in gold at the rear wheel arch :wink:
Where does one get the gold Rs stickers. Been looking for some for a while

Where does one get the gold Rs stickers. Been looking for some for a while

eBay has everything mate :smile:
I need to find a seller, saw it somewhere, who had RS stickers in whatever color you want.

Ah OK, I misread your request then - I thought you had meant Bronze OR Gold, not Bronze-Gold :smiley: :wink:

Yeah, Ultras look like this in that color:
846fbe1cb2b45c3ce59ecf6ca7b5d755.jpg

So now I'm thinking to get std wheels painted similar to that...

Reactions: Jordanfaf and Jimmy
anyone got a spare set of alloys for my F1. there anthracite and i need a set to refurbish and for a set of track tyres.

I picked up my Clio with White Speedlines, wondering whether to stick or twist - go Black or Anthracite? Also then whether to get the Renualt Badge in Black to match?
Clio197.jpg

I picked up my Clio with White Speedlines, wondering whether to stick or twist - go Black or Anthracite? Also then whether to get the Renualt Badge in Black to match?
View attachment 16123

Black on black isn't my cup of tea - check my progress thread from when I first bought the car. They're now dark anthracite and look much better IMO.
If you went anthracite, you could plastidip the front badge in a similar colour, would look pretty smart!

Reactions: Jordanfaf
eBay has everything mate :smile:
I need to find a seller, saw it somewhere, who had RS stickers in whatever color you want.

Yeah, Ultras look like this in that color:
846fbe1cb2b45c3ce59ecf6ca7b5d755.jpg

So now I'm thinking to get std wheels painted similar to that...

Those wheels in that colour on my car would look pure sex!

Reactions: Branx
Not sure if it can be done with the speedlines or owt but black / dark grey with a pearlescent diamond cut finish?

Yeah, that's what I also wonder, I think it could look great on a black car - but haven't found any pics to prove.

You'll need a photoshop for that mate. They don't make Ultraleggera in bronze in a size to fit the Clio.