Birthday Present

G

gemma.l

Right guys need some help.

The fella’s birthday is coming up. What should I get him because I am stumped? After 7 years of being together I am still stuck on what to buy the guy.

Would really appreciate the help.</SPAN>

Whats he into? Any hobbies?

Something like a nice watch possibly if he doesn't already have one.

@shells2074 That would be hard at the moment he is in a full leg cast lol. Plus after our last holiday that would be a big mistake lol
@Jmax his hobby is his car

My sis inlaw got my bro something precious framed, it went down really well. Could you not get his car looking mint on the quiet and get some photos done and framed? Or is that chavvy?

Track day doesn't have to be in his own car, look at driving experiences on the Silverstone website for example.

I've done them in the past (TTRS, RS5, R8, GTR) and they are such brlrilliant fun.

[MENTION=4600]Stevoox[/MENTION] Yeh was thinking that when his leg is better he has always wanted to drive the GTR as I have drove on before him haha. May have a look on groupon for everyman race track deals
[MENTION=52985]shells2074[/MENTION] A bit hard at the mo car has no tax and I have to take the cars to my mums to clean

[MENTION=4600]Stevoox[/MENTION] Yeh was thinking that when his leg is better he has always wanted to drive the GTR as I have drove on before him haha. May have a look on groupon for everyman race track deals
[MENTION=52985]shells2074[/MENTION] A bit hard at the mo car has no tax and I have to take the cars to my mums to clean
Silverstone do a good one for the GTR which I'd Def recommend

He drove a ferrari at Silverstone and didn't like it. They didn't let him put his foot down. Can't blame them really lol

GF bought us tickets to a car show at the NEC, that was great fun. Can't remember exactly what it was called but was loads to look round at all day, and there was a live show in the afternoon too.

Okay what about something not to do with cars as he is sick of me and cars when I am near them. His fault that I am a petrol head

Well what else does he like? How about something extreme, like jumping out of a plane or a safe bet, a nice wkend away with his woman? ( men hate that **** );-)

Similar Thread Suggestions