Birthday Present Member!

Hello,

well it was my birthday yesterday, on Sunday i got taken for a test drive in an ultra red 197, 06 plate and loved it, only had 17,000 miles on it aswell!

So after a few discussions with the parents i have decided i can just about afford the running costs for a couple of years, at least untill the enjoyment runs out (if it does!!)

Then when having a quick look before making the final decision yesterday i found a blue one with only 14,000 on and an 08 plate, Dad had a word and got it down to the same price....so hopefully that will be confirmed today :thumbup:

Will post some pics once it is confirmed...if it is :001_huh:

EDIT - Looking at another thread it looks as though it could well have a cup pack, its got red calipers :s

Last edited:
Welcome, Blue one definatley looks better.

And I'm sure its got the cup pack as red brembos and antracite wheels. :smile:

Happy birthday, quality choice of present! I couldn't choose between the red and blue, I'm chugged I got red but the blues still nice! If they're the same price, make sure it's not actually a cup, you might be missing out on your toys

Happy birthday, quality choice of present! I couldn't choose between the red and blue, I'm chugged I got red but the blues still nice! If they're the same price, make sure it's not actually a cup, you might be missing out on your toys

If it was a cup what would i be missing out on?

It doesnt say it is

Included Options
Air conditioning, Sports front seats, Solid paint, 17" Renaultsport alloys, push start button, key less entry, 12 volt socket // Air Bag, Alarm, Antilock Brakes, Remote Central Locking, Cruise Control, Electric Windows, Traction Control, Fog Spot Lamps, Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Power Steering, Tinted Glass, Trip Computer, Driver Adjustable Seat, Sports Kit, ESP, Curtain Airbags

Full fat, ie not cup model. Cut doesnt have cruise, air con, key less, painted door strips etc. Cup pack has the darker wheels and better suspension but keeps the goodies. Rb is racing blue

just seen it on ebay mate, it is an FF (full fat) with cup chassis, in RB (racing blue) :smile: looks nice.
has climate control from what i can see too :smile:

Full fat, ie not cup model. Cut doesnt have cruise, air con, key less, painted door strips etc. Cup pack has the darker wheels and better suspension but keeps the goodies. Rb is racing blue

Wicked cheers mate.

They want £200 to take it off the website....gona ring up (hope it hasnt already gone) I know they had some one interested in it but couldn't get insured :thumbdown:

just seen it on ebay mate, it is an FF (full fat) with cup chassis, in RB (racing blue) :smile: looks nice.
has climate control from what i can see too :smile:

Ah cool.

Cup chassis okay?

I see your from Holmfirth, i used to run for the harriers! :thumbup:

well iv got a cup, they are firmer than the normal chassis, sit slightly lower, i much prefered the cup chassis to the non cup :smile: plus youv got the nice red brembos and the anthracit rims, which look ace! :smile:
DSCF1475ps.jpg

thats a pic of mine, a cup, has back side strip, black mirrors and a cup interior (cheaper than the FF).

yeh in Holmfirth mate, but i deffo dont do any running! lol

well iv got a cup, they are firmer than the normal chassis, sit slightly lower, i much prefered the cup chassis to the non cup :smile: plus youv got the nice red brembos and the anthracit rims, which look ace! :smile:

thats a pic of mine, a cup, has back side strip, black mirrors and a cup interior (cheaper than the FF).

yeh in Holmfirth mate, but i deffo dont do any running! lol

Nice car mate. Im liking the black side stripes mate! I work at a garage so should be able to get most stuff done if and when i fancy it, iv seen some powder coated rims that look pretty cool! See if we get it first though hey!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N General Chat 14
Beany General Chat 11
G General Chat 32
Buddyboy General Chat 20
K General Chat 6