Big Retarded Brother

anybody else watching the people going into the house? Im just watching to see if Charlie Sheen goes in. Its car crash tv and ive only been watchin for 10 mins.

Only people i recognise is Tara Reid, and the hoffs wife .... oh and Kerry Katona (fat junky) :thumbdown:

My wife has recorded it so I'm sure I'll have to endure it at some point...lol

Last edited:
This will be the only night i waste my time on this series, should have left it dead.

Criminal to call it 'celebrity' BB.

jedward ... your taking the p, i double snakes.

I wish i was in the house now, i'd wait until the two of them were in the bedroom, jam the door shut and murder the two of them. Best footage on BB since .... Imogen got her rack out.

jedward ... Your taking the p, i double snakes.

I wish i was in the house now, i'd wait until the two of them were in the bedroom, jam the door shut and murder the two of them. Best footage on bb since .... Imogen got her rack out.

pmsl...

They're easily the most interesting people in there though...

You may hate them, but its entertainment all the same.

would rather have got all the money paid to all the housemates, put it together and payed charlie sheen to sit in there for the term.

Channel 5 paid £200,000,000 for the right to redo it, someones laughing atm...

Did you accidently add six zeros to that price by accident Ben?? :huh:

I really hope so - otherwise someone at C5 still has their pants at their ankles! :tongueout:inky:

i would honestly rather sh!t in my hands and clap whilst watching Si watch paint dry than watch big brother. how someone has sactioned the absolute dross that is on TV these days is seriously beyond me.
i watched andy parsons stand up recently and he has one line where he says, they should build a massive big brother house and just let everyone who applys in. he wants to call it, britains got a lot more talent, 'cause we've locked a lot of sh!t up!! lol.

LMAO!! I whole heartedly agree with you and Mr Parsons on that point - utter waste of time!