Big Problems

Call Renault UK and moan.

Post it up on renaultsport.co.uk as the big guys from Renault read that.

They have just done all 4 of my wheels under warranty - refurbed the lot of them. That took 3 months of phone calls to sort out too!!!

Sounds like it could have had a bit of a knock on the front end. :worried:

Don't worry too much about the paint, it's nigh on impossible to match colours on metal and plastic components. Every manufacturer suffers from it to some extent, it's just that some colours show it off worse than others. You'd never notice it on a white car for example, but vivid and metallic colours will exaggerate the difference.

Sorry to hear about the trouble with your dealership. Mine is Lookers Altrincham and I have to say they've been fine with me. Although I wanted a wheel refurbed and I have their wheel & tyre cover... But they fobbed me off and sent me a 6 page claim form to fill in for a scuffed wheel. So I've told them to forget it and I'll get it done privately. Wast of £299 for my insurance, I hope that it's not as complicated to get a tyre out of them if I ever need one.

that wheel and tyre cover is great mate, i shredded a ful set of conti's paid for em myself and they reimbursed me a month later 645 quid. alloy wheel scuff some1 was out the next day honestly the paperwork maybe alot but its worth it.