Big plans for you 197/200?

MikeLYR27

Supercharged Platinum Member
Platinum Member
People like kevo, simoxmino and ben_r1 fro example have done quite a few 1st's with the clio, it seems its getting a bit stale on here now with the same type of threads popping up.
So what would you do to you clio if you had the money, or if you have the money what are you doing?

I'll start, mines going in just before or after crimbo to get a full straight through supersprint exhaust, inlets, remap and shcrick cams. I plan on getting ultraleggras but not till next april. So that should be fun.

What would you do to your clio? :smile:

Think woody and jonsey should post some progress on theres :wink:

bucket seats end of the month (recaro's) with harnesses etc..
after xmas then cams, high comp forged pistons, matched inlets etc...
then tdf's thottle bodies :smile: thats the plan anyways

I'll wait for people to supercharge their clios and see how reliability is. Then if I still have the clio in a few years i'll do that.

For now plans are coilovers, spacers, window tints and maybe some 2 piece brake discs

^^^^nice!!! You goin fly by wire on the bodies? Have you spoke to matt about them?

All a massive waste of money. Coilovers and wheels is where i'd stop. Been down the modding route before........ whats the point? There will always be something faster out there :wink:

Im not touching mine, modded the 182 and was a waste of time and money.. if I get the feeling its time to change cars.

All a massive waste of money. Coilovers and wheels is where i'd stop. Been down the modding route before........ whats the point? There will always be something faster out there :wink:

it makes it more individual mate. :smile:

bucket seats end of the month (recaro's) with harnesses etc..
after xmas then cams, high comp forged pistons, matched inlets etc...
then tdf's thottle bodies :smile: thats the plan anyways

dont you already have the recaros mate ?

took me 15 years of modding cars and probably in excess of 20k just in mods, and then having the house broke into while we were in bed,by some scrote after the key card.

finally ive come to realise... the more you spen the more someone else will want to take it from you. :worried:

Tbh iv got cash to do what i want to the Clio, but i don't really want to touch it, if i was to do anything i would love to put a CF splitter like the 1*2's on it and Turini's and on KW's with a GP spoiler. But just not 100% interested in modding.

Also cars like Sean was the kinda guy that tested the water and one of the first people putting SC's in their 197 proves that it does cost at times after the problems he experienced.

If money wasn't an issue I would lower it, put some bigger wheels on and some other small cosmetic things.

Hmmmmm cant say i agree with the. Ill grow out of it comments. U see these old boys with 700 hp skylines etc they clearly didnt grow out of it.