Big Bens non Clio

05:30 start for my Sunday drive out. For those that know the Essex area I took in the sights of Saffron Walden, Thaxted, Dunmow etc...

Gearbox oil change has completly transformed how my gearbox feels. Can select any gear at any revs with no issue at all. Made up:grinning:

Totally smitten with how the old girl is running at the minute. Long may it continue...

Couple of iPhone pics as the sun was threatening to make an appearance

Thanks for looking as always

View attachment 38847 View attachment 38848
Should have rung me would have tried to keep up

Reactions: Big Ben
So happy for you Ben..sometimes the simplest option is the right one..easy to make the worst case scenario conclusion without trying to see,if there's easier way to fix a problem..
Enjoy her

the famous green "cl10 cup" from top gear has the best box/clutch action of any 197/200 i know....wonder what they did to it

Good news Ben, so good to hear that you're back to enjoying her to the max. Can't beat an early morning blast. Great photos too!

05:30 start for my Sunday drive out. For those that know the Essex area I took in the sights of Saffron Walden, Thaxted, Dunmow etc...

Gearbox oil change has completly transformed how my gearbox feels. Can select any gear at any revs with no issue at all. Made up:grinning:

Totally smitten with how the old girl is running at the minute. Long may it continue...

Couple of iPhone pics as the sun was threatening to make an appearance

Thanks for looking as always

View attachment 38847 View attachment 38848

Great news on the gearbox dude. I didn't make it up saying fresh oil was a life-changer...........

5.30am and out for a blat. On a Sunday ! You have issues :smile:

Great pics Ben. We did pretty much the same route on Sunday in the Lotus. Although there's ZERO chance of me getting Mrs M up that early on a Sunday. Lovely breakfast at Debden Barns around 11 and a glorious drive to follow.

Car looks awesome in the pics mate. Especially that first one!

Oh and very good news on the gearbox!