Big Bens non Clio

WOWSERS ! Look at you go.......

Epic effort Ben. That is looking oh-so-swell.

Bet your itching for a proper drive on familiar roads. I would be too !

Reactions: Big Ben
WOWSERS ! Look at you go.......

Epic effort Ben. Thats is looking oh-so-swell.

Bet your itching for a proper drive on familiar roads. I would be too !
Thanks Shuv.

Yeah roll on Sunday morning when I can get her out on some country roads:grinning:

Would've done it tomorrow but now got to work all day to pay for the sodding bill!:wink:

perfect just perfect..you will love it now..it looks spot on and drives,handles even better..have fun on your private track tmr...:thumb:

Small update:

Car has had a suspension refresh.
Front end has had new hub carriers with new lower swivel joints, cup shocks and Kamracing lowering springs.
Rear end has had cup shocks and Kamracing lowering springs.

Car sits great on a 30/30mm drop all round. Looks much more menacing IMO

Had an early morning blast today on the same roads as our 1st leg of last Sunday's get together.

WOW:grinning:

Handling wise it has improved quite a bit. Stays noticeably flatter through fastish bends and feels vey stable under braking compared to previously. How much this is down to suspension upgrades or swivel joints being replaced I don't know. But hey... Who cares?!

I wouldn't want anything stiffer for road use as our roads in England are pretty s**t on the whole. Would love to get out on track now as I think I would feel the improvement even more:wink:

Will get a few pics up later after I've given her a clean.

Thanks for looking

Must feel 10zbetter now... hopefully not to crashy on the harsh road surfaces of the uk :/

Bet your grinning like a kid in a candy shop

Must feel 10zbetter now... hopefully not to crashy on the harsh road surfaces of the uk :/

Bet your grinning like a kid in a candy shop
Does feel good mate:grinning:

Damping on cup shocks is much better than my old set up. Not as crashy as I thought it would be.

Reactions: Beany
happy it feels ten times better Ben..nothing better when new parts are fitted to your car and you can tell the difference..enjoy your beast

Glad you're pleased with the new suspension set up Ben. Makes the pain of the bill worthwhile.

Reactions: Pav
Must have been a very early morning blast if you posted the report at 830am :smile: good to hear you're so happy with the setup Ben, back to enjoying it to the full now, and no more thoughts of selling up :wink:

Looking GREAT Ben! That's made a huge difference visually (and I don't think it needs slamming, it looks properly purposeful now, as it should) and I can imaging coming from well used standard suspension the driving experience has improved immensely. It's all about confidence huh?

Great update!