Best exhaust for the 200

Sorry if this has been asked already but what is the best exhaust set up for the clio 200 price and performance wise, i know the arko exhaust is some what the most talked about im terms of gains but for the price it shluld be but what i want to know is what are the cheaper makes like?

Milltek seems to be popular, pretty well priced too. JP are known for quality and is available
Through Ktec. TDF are working on a system that aims to give good gains and will be top quality.

But the choice is yours!

I've just got a ktec pro system for mine so will let you know on that 1. But will/should be getting tdf when they come.

Sorry if this has been asked already but what is the best exhaust set up for the clio 200 price and performance wise, i know the arko exhaust is some what the most talked about im terms of gains but for the price it shluld be but what i want to know is what are the cheaper makes like?

And why should an exhaust thats of a cheaper price be any less "gainfull"?

At the end of the day, as with most things, you get what you pay for.

Buy cheap, buy twice is what I say.

The TDF should be best of both worlds and comes with some "special" exhaust tips too :wink:

Time will tell once development is done

none of the currently available systems make any difference to power, and there's nothing between them. 100% down to noise and looks of what you prefer. Stock exhaust isn't restrictive

none of the currently available systems make any difference to power, and there's nothing between them. 100% down to noise and looks of what you prefer. Stock exhaust isn't restrictive

well if your being really picky there is a gain to be honest......the standard exhaust is massive and alot heavier than after market so in effect the power/weight is improved...

Depends on how loud you want it etc, i've just ordered the Oreca Racing system and cant wait!! should be a week now, but thats a single not twin so might make a little difference with that as well! but the ktec seems pretty popular

The guy that sold me my Akrapovic is a recognized MillTek dealer, and he personlly always buys Milltek for his cars ( mostly VAG cars ).

But he did recommend me an Akrapovic, because the Milltek seems to rattle on some Clio 200.

The akrapovic is expensive, but it's simply perfection :thumbup1:

Here's how it sounds from the inside [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_2JxT0sKok[/YOUTUBE]

The akra is expensive but it is the best, these are exhausts designed on the dyno and manufactured to perfection. Anyone who says an exhaust can't provide any power gains on the 197/200 hasn't tried the akra, you can definitely feel the improvement. The engine also revs noticably more freely after fitting the akra.

The akra is expensive but it is the best, these are exhausts designed on the dyno and manufactured to perfection. Anyone who says an exhaust can't provide any power gains on the 197/200 hasn't tried the akra, you can definitely feel the improvement. The engine also revs noticably more freely after fitting the akra.

When looking at Mathieu's cockpit video I tend to agree big time. This Clio really flies through the revs. You had a remap but did you install the BMC airbox eventually? 'cursing cursing' :wink: :wink: it looks faster than mine...

The guy that sold me my Akrapovic is a recognized MillTek dealer, and he personlly always buys Milltek for his cars ( mostly VAG cars ).

But he did recommend me an Akrapovic, because the Milltek seems to rattle on some Clio 200.

The akrapovic is expensive, but it's simply perfection :thumbup1:

Here's how it sounds from the inside [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_2JxT0sKok[/YOUTUBE]

Why did you/he pass the silver Vauxhall on the right hand side of the road?!

This is the exhaust system I want for mine, sounds epic.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzCuqbFm6tc[/YOUTUBE]

I've got a ktec pro performance. I'm not sure of its because I got it with the car so I don't know what standard it like but it seems a bit quiet lol, may lose a cat when I stop doing motorway journeys lol.

Although it does burble like an impreza at 3-4k in 6th :tongueout:

I've got a ktec pro performance. I'm not sure of its because I got it with the car so I don't know what standard it like but it seems a bit quiet lol, may lose a cat when I stop doing motorway journeys lol.

Although it does burble like an impreza at 3-4k in 6th :tongueout:

Does it sound chavvy? Droney on motorways?