Been playing with photoshop.

Been playing about with CS4 last couple of days, Taken me a while to get used to using it! Hoping to get coilovers at some point this year, maybe change wheels or get my current ones painted. Just need the money.

Here's a couple attempts at lowering:

Carlowered.jpg
CarLowered2Angle2.jpg
CarLowered3Angle2.jpg

Very poor effort at trying to put on O.Z wheels

CarLoweredAngle2OZwheels.jpg

My favorite, been looking at Fewies black wheels in the for sale section, still undecided atm.

LoweredBlackWheels.jpg

Various colours.

LoweredGold2Wheels.jpg
LoweredGold1Wheels.jpg
LoweredGold3Wheels.jpg
LoweredGreenWheels.jpg
LoweredRedWheels.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Well I have to agree with Jay the red ones look surprisingly nice! They really dont look out of place! I also like the gold/yellow ones too they look superb!

red looks good, nut you'll need a bit more red details to make it work. Maybe some R3 decal in red or a sort of R26R decal.

The photoshops look pretty good mate. I just can't get the hang of CS4.
Thanks, it's the first ive used photoshop, found a really good video guide, once I learnt to select sections, seemed easy enough just Took ages to select every spoke of the alloy lol.

Am liking the black myself, but I need coilovers before I even consider doing anything to the wheels. Am thinking KW 1 suspension very soon.

For some crazy reason I love the green, only for track use though. Think it might look a bit "iv got someone else's wheels on" for the streets. nice first attempt on PS though :smile:

The red looks brilliant, Have you photo shopped the ultras in red ?

I cut those O.Z wheels out of Simo's pics, but the quality wasnt very good, iv seen the red O.Z but not on a clio. Any1 got a high quality pic with O.Z wheels from the side?

For some crazy reason I love the green, only for track use though. Think it might look a bit "iv got someone else's wheels on" for the streets. nice first attempt on PS though :smile:

Thanks quite happy the way they turned out. Yeah I like the green too, but as above be to scared to do it, would be nice second set tho!

i like the last gold set, looks like a mini scooby lol

Yeah it is quite nice 8)

If anything i prefer the darker colours. Looks lovely lowered

That's what I think really like the black, but need to get the car lowered first.

Would KW V1 get me that stance I have above?????

Similar Thread Suggestions