7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

To follow: ST pics :smile:

Have the centre caps been removed in order to save weight? Lol!

Haha!! No, they are an easy thing to be nicked off the car, so most of them take them off unless out being a chav like Nathan, I mean, out croosin!! :wink:

Oh right ok. DO they just pop off? Who would nick them, I mean surely to god there can't be a huge market for centre caps of a Fiesta ST?

hello all greatings from a st owner :welcome: . The centre caps were stolen from outside my house, and yes there is a market for stolen st parts loads of people on stoc have had centre caps, bumpers front and rear, spoilers and side skirts. i was just a lucky one only to have the centre caps taken. The caps only take 2seconds to get off that just pop off.

hello all greatings from a st owner :welcome: . The centre caps were stolen from outside my house, and yes there is a market for stolen st parts loads of people on stoc have had centre caps, bumpers front and rear, spoilers and side skirts. i was just a lucky one only to have the centre caps taken. The caps only take 2seconds to get off that just pop off.
should chop there thieving hands off

should chop there thieving hands off

this topic has come up before on what to do to them, it just sickens me thinking i might walk back to the car and find them all gone, the joke is thou that the parts will be on ebay almost straight away. some people have no respect for other peoples belongings.

this topic has come up before on what to do to them, it just sickens me thinking i might walk back to the car and find them all gone, the joke is thou that the parts will be on ebay almost straight away. some people have no respect for other peoples belongings.
makes me mad you work hard to have a nice car and
some little ****e does that(blood boiling)

Similar Thread Suggestions