Been a member for a while just not posted since i actually got my car.

Well my names James but most people call me Jim, im 24 and i live in Milton Keynes. I skateboard and well i love cars...

I looked for a long time and then found this forum and in the end i spoke to the guy who infact made me want a Clio 197, Ste Burns. I had seen them before but was at the French Car show and saw him go around the track and i decided then and there i wanted one. Was on Pistonheads on the phone on the journey home! After much deliberation i found one :smile: I was extremely picky about the spec i wanted ha the offers that came through on here were so good but i was adament to find perfection. I did in the end get 08 plate FF with Cup pack in white. With the standard seats, climate control, cornering lights. The one thing i didnt get was Xenons :worried: Aw well i had to settle ha. Hadn't even realised i had owned it for 6 months till the tax came through few weeks back, bad times! Well i will put some pictures up as that seems to be the "done thing", not the best as phone is pants! Any comments or questions well give me a shout.

IMAG0240.jpg

IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0243.jpg

IMAG0171.jpg

IMAG0244.jpg

Yeah all is good thanks. Traction control off is so much better! Was great fun in the snow ha. Worst thing though, usually i drive a work van of a tad larger proportion, so when i use my car its great and fun and then i get in van say Monday morning, thats a killer on a roundabout when you late brake n go ohhhhhh i forgot this is a van.... All good fun though yes!

Your car looks amazing! Love white 197ffs. Always makes me think I should have had one or Albi instead of red. But tbh, think all the colours are nice! Glad you like it.

Car looks brilliant mate. makes me think i shud have held out for cup pack :worried: Still well chuffed with mine tho!

Yeah i do love it, i didnt want the cup because of the luxuries you lose, yet pay more ha plus the weight difference was not a big deal.. I do notice the overall weight though as i used to drive 106 gtis ha love that go kart feel. But thanks for all the welcomes and compliments :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions