Battery charging with C tek...

Sorry for this lame question i just want to be sure im doing this right, my 200 will be spending time in the garage tucked up for a few weeks until its been serviced etc so took the initiative and bought a C tek 5.0 charger - do any other owners use the same charger and my question is how exactly do you connect it up - pardon my ignorance never done this before and wanted to be 100% im doing it correctly.

Yep as simple as that. Red on + black on - press mode until car icon is lit. I have an older CTEK charger, they are brilliant, use for my cars and bike.

Reactions: kevlar
Thanks guys, just wanted to be 100% sure i was getting it right, setup last night and it was dead easy - checked today already upto the magic 7! - Im just aware I wont be using it much so want to enure it stays tip top. Daverb I got mine on the lightening deal also...the first one ordered never arrived waited 3 weeks...Amazon sorted replacement within days though.

How much did you pay on a Lightening deal? Been thinking of a Ctek myself, I guess the 5.0 is the one to go for.