Batesyt200's Glacier Project

Yeah exactly they aren't badly priced tbf! Haha very true :wink: so are the ones he's selling not the stuke ones? I'll have to have a butchers!?
Yeah you'll have to let me know how it goes! I'd be interested in seeing your design :tongueout: could even open up a new market lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181492476526 these are the larger ones but from the picture can't relie tell much, I've ordered a set so will report back either here or Instagram :smile:

Have always thought about making a splitter (carbon fibre?) , may go BTCC style and screw some plywood on haha,

Quick update...
Last weekend I finally got my hands on a ktec induction kit, so I woke [MENTION=27949]Shippo[/MENTION] up nice and early Friday morning to help chuck it in (well he did it all I watched with a coffee in hand asking silly questions!!). I'm really happy with the result! The 'gruntyness' it gives now is so much better. The car feels slightly more responsive and like it pulls better! This could all be in my mind, because of the added noise it gives, but over all coupled with the milltek it sounds like how I think this car should and makes the bay look more appealing in my opinion!
Will be emailing rs tunning soon to get it mapped in... What are people's thoughts on this, is it worth getting it mapped in or will I not see much benefit?
Also considering spraying the heat shield white to get abit more colour in the engine bay which will eventually have matching hoses!

9C99E120-0894-4DB6-84E9-0976214E718C_zpst5mhrfcj.jpg

001C5E1F-9C0C-4BA2-8533-401AC0E1C637_zpsqqh7icku.jpg

8A2489F5-07E7-495B-BEDB-A79F08AB35F8_zpsdwc2cqbd.jpg

Thanks again shippo!! Next up is a full detail ready for trax next weekend!!

ha ha no problem ive just purchased some new brillo pads and a truck brush should come up a treat ( Joking !!)
Found the Kit easy to fit , just a case of watching what wires and pipes your messing with
took aprox 1hr which included fabricating a spacer as the previous one had snapped
over all easy instructions sounds awsome ,well worth the money

Not had an update for a while, so before the weather went south we had a quick play with some carbon wrap. Love the way it looks I think it works well...
B4A92D0D-95AD-4A76-8591-4B08390011AC_zpsr05ompk2.jpg

Most recently I had to get 4 new tyres, now after doing a fair amount of research and getting peoples opinions on certain makes etc and going on what I've had previously I chose the Nankang NS-2r's! Supplied by Cazan racing (a great service!) I had them fitted 3 weeks ago roughly! To say I was impressed is an understatement! The clio had conti's on when I brought it and I thought they gripped well but the Nankangs are in a different leauge in my opinion! I have even more confidence throwing the 200 into corners in all the great British weather conditions! I live on a steep hill and we had a good few inches of snow over the weekend and the clio still gripped going up and down it, which I am very pleased with! With only having them on for a short period of time my opinion may change as they wear but so far so good!

C06C8C21-C411-4C88-8EFF-00C39E7A0FE3_zpsbghrzstj.jpg
151A45FA-E3A7-411D-87A7-50768BB1F229_zpstwgocinf.jpg

Coming up in the new year -

new head unit
side skirts
ultra racing strut brace
rear seats out (maybe)
boot mat
tints

Nice update and good early report on the tyres. Let me know how you get on with them.

Loving the carbon detail on the air vent :smile:

Thanks for the comments!
Get some Nige, I like the way they set the font end of!
I'd recommend the Nankans stu, can't fault them so far! Never had the Eagle f1's but ive heard good things!!

Another quick update!! Firstly santa was good to me this year and gave me an new Autobrite Snow Foam Lance and Magifoam... its great stuff and worked a treat! I still think I need to tweakv the thickness it slightly and leave it to dwell a bit longer but the results were great and a months worth of dirty (i no i no, way to long to leave it) lifted straight off. I managed to get this pic while waiting! I dont think my dad was to impressed with having a white drive afterwards but hey ho!!

B871C7B4-00E8-477B-B2D5-A11F93699772_zpsvn8e0ejf.jpg

I also treated myself to a new headunit, after a fair amount of research I opted for the Pioneer AVH-X7500BT. I love the way it looks and its Bluetooth connectivty is top notch, over all im very impressed with the unit. Its touch screen works really well and DVD quality is great! It has Sat nav capabilities however you have to pay extra for the app which I will look into. I am also going to get the adaptor so I can use the steering wheel controls again, however this doesnt bother me to much. The only down side is my standard speakers are struggling with the sound especially when the volume is turned up. So i'm looking into upgrading all the speakers, What would people recomened?

Thanks for looking!!

6777B8F8-E34F-4E3E-B399-967D43CCFD16_zpsyomqqalz.jpg

49240F57-1C11-408C-8BD7-1180B3F27C5B_zpsqd5wdvgj.jpg

B3BA886E-E116-4995-A07C-FAE2F0B09409_zpsdigokmuu.jpg

Nice car bud. A few people (including me) run the Focal 130A1. 5.25" speakers that fit right in and sound decent.