Batesyt200's Glacier Project

Well, actually I just clicked on the mention and had another look at the stripe, maybe I was quick to jump, its not bad at all really, not something id put on mine, but its ok :smile:

Black renault badge up front would suit it well.

Haha thanks pal :smile: it looks better in person, the pics don't do it justice... :smile: I've been thinking about doing that recently, would you wrap or spray!?

you can get black diamond badge covers off ebay , I had them on the old megane good if you want to go back oem at a later date
or if you wish we could try some wrap ,Got black carbon and satin pink in stock lol
Could do the centre caps in carbon too instead of that anthro on black wheels you've got :wink:

Haha thanks pal :smile: it looks better in person, the pics don't do it justice... :smile: I've been thinking about doing that recently, would you wrap or spray!?

Well I just resprayed mine cos they were stone chipped, now they look nice again.

Halfords satin black with plastic primer. 2 coats of primer and 3 coats of paint. I did all the plastics at the same time.

Thanks [MENTION=50494]H2XBY[/MENTION] they do, fill the arch alot better...

haha we will have to have a play shippo them covers are about £40 aren't they? We could have a day wrapping :wink: ahh that's not to bad Chris yours looks very smart!

Doesn't spacers make it feel crappier in corners? I think the cup suspension and setup is absolutely mint anyway, tinkering just makes it worse. I think it's as good as you can get really. I may be wrong though!

I don't think the spacers do mate didn't notice any difference in the corners, as for the suspension I agree that the cup set is spot on and handles amazingly! However I wanted the car Lower for looks and having been able to give it a good run out on the same roads I normally do, I would say there's hardly any difference in handling. The only difference I've found is it's a tad bumpier but it still handles great in the corners :smile:

Just a quick update.... Absolutely loving the car atm its so much fun, I get a bit trigger happy with the camera, apologises for all the pics lol

Got hold of some winglets, as I wanted it to look a bit meaner from the front and due to no splitters being available for the 200's yet these were a nice little mod. Saw them on instagram and I wanted a set... think they just need a sticker or something to stand out a little better?!

F84D3356-770F-46F2-AB7A-DED0B8805BBC_zpss3slvr15.jpg

857FE404-9BB6-48EB-9AE7-B809DB0FB201_zpsvlbx5xtl.jpg

AF4FFA4F-7228-45FD-BDEA-C59CF5522E72_zpsqxecwtgf.jpg

AF3C3268-A370-4ED1-A4D1-C7A4C93A6270_zpsuuli4eft.jpg

222084E5-0F5A-42DA-934A-DF2058DAEAEB_zpsmoab6qip.jpg

Couldn't resist this one...

9C99CAEA-2982-47B7-8C7F-133C55E748E7_zpsvoisncjq.jpg

Next up:
need to wrap my badges
Holding out for Cazan Racing's side skirts
Ktec Induction kit
Service
4 New tyres (thinking of giving t1-r's ago - had them on the VXR and I thought they were spot on)

Where's the best place to get silicone hoses from, I saw someone used to do them on here but he's not responding and the threads from a while ago?!

Thanks for looking :thumbup:

Nice bulb update, need to do mine badly, all my cars have had zenons so it's weird to see yellow lights lol.

You need an akra in your life mate, out mine on yesterday and it is unreal, YouTube videos don't do it justice.

It`s loud enough, trust me mate. Sound is just perfect.

Where'd you get winglets from? Been itching to get a splitter but this may be a nice compromise till one comes available :smile: loving the car btw wish mine was looking that good :wink:

Sweet cheers and not that I know of there was some mention of triple r doing one if someone would volunteer their car but don't think anyone did it, plus there's a lower "skirt" which IMO looks crap :worried: just ha a look on eBay and there's a larger version of those winglets which protrude from the front like a splitter have asked for dimensions to see how it'll fit, look great quality for the price tbf aswel :smile:

No worries mate!! Ahh typical lol I was looking at a triple r splitter for the corsa they were smart! Yeah I don't like the look of the lower skirt tbh lol ahh decent, they are good quality mate, heavier than I thought they would be and can't go wrong for the price :wink: Get some pics up if you get them pal :smiley:

No worries mate!! Ahh typical lol I was looking at a triple r splitter for the corsa they were smart! Yeah I don't like the look of the lower skirt tbh lol ahh decent, they are good quality mate, heavier than I thought they would be and can't go wrong for the price :wink: Get some pics up if you get them pal :smiley:

Will do bud that's if they get back to me they may think I'm wanting to manufacture my own lmao :smiley: probably just buy them anyway only £40 so not a big loss if they don't fit can possibly get the modified, my mate is a cnc laser cutter thingy guy haha

Didn't realise you had replied mate!! How big are the ones your looking at on eBay? Lol you could make some epic ones! The only thing I'd change is making the bottom bit wider so the fin sticks out further... [MENTION=26798]Craig211[/MENTION]

Going on that comment then I'll probably just go for them, £40 isn't too bad and if I'm not happy I'm sure one of the 1.4l civic "type r's" I see up my way will buy them for silly money lmao, the guy hasn't replied guessing he thinks I'll make my own :worried:

Not sure how it'll work with that rubber lip bit in the middle may have to make some spacers to fit them :/ I'll get back to you in a week and I'll put my order in tonyt :wink: [MENTION=50774]Batesyt200[/MENTION]

Yeah exactly they aren't badly priced tbf! Haha very true :wink: so are the ones he's selling not the stuke ones? I'll have to have a butchers!?
Yeah you'll have to let me know how it goes! I'd be interested in seeing your design :tongueout: could even open up a new market lol