Axle Stands

Good to find some info re jacking points. My Mk3 VR6 ended up with shagged front sills because the jacking points got folded over (not by me), and I realised too late. Paranoid about it now!!

Any update on pictures mate, brakes are starting squeak a bit now so could do with getting the stands under.
I didn't get round to doing it this weekend mate, I've buggered my shoulder up so it was a weekend of TV and PS3. The only thing I managed to do was wash the 182 and that was painful :worried:

WOuld be good to see this for me too, I know where the jack points are, but when you want to put stands there I never know where else its safe to jack from..

anybody got any pics of these points where to jack the car up from when wanting to use axle stands, :confused1:

i know the rear beam one but still unsure on the fronts,

as i want to take my wheels off tomorrow to give them a spruce, but dont want to take 1 of at a time. :tongue_smilie:

come on guys its nice out there and get some pics for us lol.

i jack mine on the jacking points and put the axle stands under the rear corners of the subframe near to where the lower arms are