Audi RS3 Super Hot hatch

I think if i had an RS3 i'd take those stupid flash wheels off and just have some 's' line ones (very normal looking), take the RS badge off the front and the replace the rear with 1.9TDI :rofl: now that would be a sleeper!!!

agree with Si on the styling so boring like most German cars and hateful and blinding day time running lights to boot. and why are all Audis such a hard ride even the basic ones are hard and still roll.

....got three empty credit cards with a 15k limit on each....I am soooooo tempted....I'd better cut them up before I do something very stupid........

Unless the space was a must, why would you get one instead of this?
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3118873.htm
audi_ttrs2.jpg

pulled up behind a RS3 yesterday, possibly the blandest looking sports car ever built? Its in with a shout!

Edit: HPI'd the cars plate, it was an S-Line Diesel Auto with an RS3 badge on the back lol

Last edited:
One was following me today. They really dont have the agressive styling of the other rs range. In the rear view i was struggling to make out whether it was the rs or just an s.

However, when he overtook, it sounded soooo sweet and is noticeably wider!

Biggest problem with these is they are 5 door only. And 5 door A3, S3 or RS3s look fudging aweful.

Similar Thread Suggestions