Audi RS3

i will be ordering 1 of those lmfao. good bye clio when that comes out

Lol that looks awful in 5 door, like the looks from the front though. The performance figures are looking good but I mean that thing is going to cost near £40k and you only get the Haldex system lol.
Woo 5 door, not 4WD, not manual Audi RS3... sounds a real drivers car... yawn.

Last edited:
it will remap to well over 400 bhp and will kick ass. However haldex isnt the best and can be unpredictable in standard form, knowing audi it will be over engineered and souless, for that much cash id take a used GTR. We shall see..

I think the styling could be better aswell, if you read the forum comments on pistonheads one of them compares the back of it to the back of the 1.6 TDI and there is very little difference! Looks very very disappointing I must say. What a shame!

I think the styling could be better aswell, if you read the forum comments on pistonheads one of them compares the back of it to the back of the 1.6 TDI and there is very little difference! Looks very very disappointing I must say. What a shame!

+1...............

a while ago old skool VW made an RS3, it was an s3 with an rs4 engine.

i have never seen anything move like it in my life tbh.

old skool VW have a habit of putting silly engines in cars though, like there TTS bam 225hp engine in a mk2 golf shell with S3 running gear.

the best sleeper car in the world!

it will remap to well over 400 bhp and will kick ass. However haldex isnt the best and can be unpredictable in standard form, knowing audi it will be over engineered and souless, for that much cash id take a used GTR. We shall see..

Remap it and lose warranty of your £40,000 car, not something i would do.

New vs used argument. The GTR would have double, if not treble, the running costs and maybe one year of warranty remaining. One GTR owner I know has gone through £4000 just in tyres since he picked it up last year.

Remap it and lose warranty of your £40,000 car, not something i would do.

New vs used argument. The GTR would have double, if not treble, the running costs and maybe one year of warranty remaining. One GTR owner I know has gone through £4000 just in tyres since he picked it up last year.

LMAO remaps are un-detectable . . . . or as good as. u think the dealer techies know what they are looking for? errrrr neh.

as soon as Audi release the release date of this. . . . . . I can assure you I am buying 1.

They can in the VAG world, Woody. It's a doddle to see a map, no matter how much someone claims it's hidden.

On the flip side though, there's a few dealerships offering certain tuner's maps with full back-up, as they know it's a quality product and kept well within the motor's headroom. So it's not all doom and gloom.

Never stopped me getting my in-warranty cars mapped, but then I have a good relationship with the dealer so they knew about the car's mods and it was never an issue.

does a MK1 look anythink like the car in question? nah. seriously its only expensive cus its good.