Ashton's 200T EDC - Red Splitter Blade

You can deffo tell its firmer but feels loads more planted. The body ro'll is pretty much gone

That looks 110% better!! Can't wait to see it in the flesh at some point! Was far to high before and didn't so it much justice, but that is perfect!

Had some major issues with the top mounts. In talks with KW at the moment to get a resolve.

The turn in is razor Sharp at the moment and it deffo set up for track. It deffo has a bit of camber now

The back is now a bit higher to give it a bit of pitch

I have a bit of scope for play but all in all I'm happy so far

Will specify a bit more about the top mounts when I know a bit more

Sorry to hear about the top mounts issue mate, I'd be gutted to say the least. You wouldn't expect that from such a kit but hopefully you'll get it sorted quickly.

Yes, forward rake is the way to go:wink:

My next trip to Mr Fish will be to put my car on the scales and do corner balancing..

How did you find Mark Fish? I was totally unimpressed with the work for the money, but, im not one to bad mouth people so will leave it at that.

I found them to know exactly what they were doing. Seem to be very proud of that are a bit more of an old school engineering company instead of relying on computers

Yes they are not cheap and he even said that people moan about the expense. But if you don't want to go there you don't have too.

Every company is going.to have good and bad feedback. I have had a great run with KW for example and now I am having a few issues with them

Can't win em all

That's cars for you I guess

Chris. Thanks for the kind words mate, although lots more plans for it yet

:smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
beefychubbchubb Spotted 0