Ashton's 200T EDC - Red Splitter Blade

07/12/2013 UPDATE

Had the Lotus techician at work fit my KW Clubsports today

Nice and simple fitting apart from having to drill out the collars 2mm on the mounts for the top of thesuspension leg

!st impressions is that it is now lower.......ALOT lower.

I have about 8 threads spare at the bottom of the front shock and im all the way down on the back. My old car was all the way down on the back so i wanted a like for like comparision. The 18s actually look a lot more suited to the car now its lower too

Bump and rebound is set to the recommended

FRONT - 9 open / 6 open
BACK - 9 open / 5 open

This will be where it stays for now as i am fer from a mad scientist when it comes to suspension

Camber adjustment is also set to default at this stage

I will have a play around with it a bit tomorrow when the light is better and raise it up a few threads but i have just given the car a quick blast round the block and the difference is huge. No body roll at all and it feels so much more planted

I love the new adjuster collars on the rear. They are now a 2 peice item so it make adjusting a lot easier

It needs to settle a bit as all new suspension should then i will give it a full geo before Brands Hatch on the 15th

No scrubbing at all on either lock

Pics to follow tomorrow after a full clean is it horrid at the mo

A

Last edited:
Its a drastic difference in appearance. I just dont want it to look 'ganster low'

Pics will be here tomorrow guys don't worry

I hate waiting to stuff but there will be pics after tomorrow's mega clean

What! Thought I was racking up some serious caran racing discount points with my cleaning

:worried:

What! Thought I was racking up some serious caran racing discount points with my cleaning

:worried:

Unfortunately not my friend, and had you waited a week and got the Clubsports from me you'd now have £19.00 worth of loyalty points to spend. :wink:

How do we get these loyalty points? Are they the nectar ones I'm seeing on eBay recently on adds

How do we get these loyalty points? Are they the nectar ones I'm seeing on eBay recently on adds

I have a loyalty scheme on the website, you get a point for every £ you spend. You can then put then towards purchases or save them up and buy something with them. Simples

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
beefychubbchubb Spotted 0