Ashe's Clio RS197 - Updated 2nd July 2012

Thanks Jase! for the editing :tongueout: sorry my camera is old and ****... and i'm not a good photographer... as all can see :tongueout: haha!

looks great mate is that recaro comfortable? any warning lights on?

I feel that the recaro i have is more comfortable than the OE seat that was in my car. But that may be a personal preference. :smile:

There are no warning lights on as I got the adapters to negate the airbags sensors (2 airbags in the seat) which did cost me a bit more. The seat belt is stock and i brought over the original so the belt sensor works still. I plan to put in Takata's in the future after some more mods.

mcphee200; said:
Roof looks smart mate.
Petrol Filler cap is OTT imo.

That k and n filter will suck in hot air?

Thanks bro! :smile:

Yes it does suck in quite alot of hot air at the moment, and it doesnt help that I'm in Malaysia where avg temp is 38C. I'll figure something out and open to suggestions :smile:

ashe said:
Yes it does suck in quite alot of hot air at the moment, and it doesnt help that I'm in Malaysia where avg temp is 38C. I'll figure something out and open to suggestions

kevo got round this with a carbon Intake modded into his bonnet! Looks really smart I think! Would look spot on with your G/W carbon theme.

I think it's for sale, but obviously being in Malaysia you may have to look into doing it yourself!

Custom Back Exhaust :-
picture.php

Sound nice and bassy~! :smiley:

kevo got round this with a carbon Intake modded into his bonnet! Looks really smart I think! Would look spot on with your G/W carbon theme.

I think it's for sale, but obviously being in Malaysia you may have to look into doing it yourself!

Hmm... I don't feel confident in cutting the bonnet as if something screws up its hard to get a replacement in Malaysia! :smiley:

My future plan is to go ITBs, which would I believe have the trumpets in front of the engine so I guess I can wait. That project should be on later at end of year... quite costly at the moment with no finalized products for it really available.

haha~ they are resonators. It has a very deep bass sound wihout any metal sounds. current setup is pre-cat - resonator (replacing 2nd cat) - OE resonator - and into this back system :smile:

Its pretty much staright thru from the pre-cat. Like the Group-N exhaust only I have resonators.

mate the roof and side mouldings look MENTAL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:in this carbon wrap, where did u get it done from?

my car is in black i plan to get the whole car done in matt black with carbon roof/ bonnet and now side mouldings like ur's

:jase2:

mate the roof and side mouldings look MENTAL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:in this carbon wrap, where did u get it done from?

my car is in black i plan to get the whole car done in matt black with carbon roof/ bonnet and now side mouldings like ur's

:jase2:

Hi bro, I'm in Malaysia >_< so prolly can't recommend you the place :smile:

Thanks for the compliment glad you like it :smile:

ashe! neat ride...bloody fabulous!

i understand you issue about 38c, have a the same problem in dubai!

Does the K&N give you a good response and sound? Getting an air intake on the bonnet would do the trick! :wink:

havent updated for so very long so quite there are a few things updated:
- APD Matched Inlet Manifold
- Hurricane Stainless Steel Air Filter (Replacing the K&N)
- LED interior lights (white)
- Heko Wind Deflectors
- RS Gear knob
- RS Steering wheel trim
- Federal RS-R tyres
- ORECA 4-Point Racing Harness
- Sparco FIA bucket seat sub-frame
- Alloy Recaro Pro-Racer Sidewall
- Ultra Racing Front Strut Bar
- Ultra Racing Front Member Bar
- Ultra Racing Rear Anti-Roll Bar

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The front strut bar fit under the covers perfectly. Feels that the car front does not lift as much when hard cornering.

Don't have many pictures but they will come :smile:

me and another rs owner in malaysia got that company to make. you will prolly see our cars on their website ;p

Its good to see you doing something different and the braces look good but looking on their website I can't see the rear anti-roll bar doing much? The mounts look very thin and fragile?

Renault-Clio-rear-ARB.jpg

Is it just a poor photo?