Apologies for my abscence

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
I am still around, I have forgotten you all :hug:

Life/work is SERIOUSLY grim at the moment. I'm leaving the house at 06h30 and not getting home till 20h30. I know for some that is normal, but the job of delivering packages is seriously knackering lol! To top it off, I had to work last Saturday and Sunday to help start clearing the back log of snowed in packages loL!!!

And here is a pic for you:

diad.jpg

The maximum number of "Delv Stops" I'm supposed to have is 60 - 107 is massively over, and looks like it is going to stay that way for some time yet lol!

Missing you all lots and lots (and hello to the new people :smile:) :hug: - hopefully, I can spend some time on here at the weekend, subject to me not being summoned into work :s

Don't have to apologise mate! Just make sure you aren't neglecting Roo - as I found out today they get temperamental when you leave them for any lenght of time haha! One word of advice though mate, don't overdo it. You don't want to do too much and suffer the consequences. :smile:

Mike I am in a similar position, but I don't want to do it! Lol! Overtime has been offered everyday and call out for Thursday until Monday needs extra cover. I was out for 15 and a quarter hours on Saturday! Time and a half, but not on what you are on unfortunately! Still works out to over half a weeks wages in one day!

i've had 2 days off in just over 60 before, that was fun. and minimum working hours were 15 a day, more like 18 :smile:

also - you get over £10 an hour as a delivery driver for a parcel company? not too shabby that.

LOL, lets look at this weeks figures :wink:

Maximum Allowed on my Route: 60 + 10 collections ish

Monday: 86 + 16 collections
Tuesday: 107 + 12 collections
Wednesday 85 + 12 C
Today: 95 + 17 C

Sooooo tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to hibernate over the weekend.

Yes we get paid a lot, but my god, you work for it lol! And why do you think they are so expensive?!?!!?! :wink:

And just for you
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRAHa_Po0Kg[/YOUTUBE]

well had a mega long day yesterday :angry:

up at 4am - out to normanton - 38tonner to york then on to daventry then return to york and back to base!

400hp and 56mph :s got home for 530pm :swear:

well had a mega long day yesterday :angry:

up at 4am - out to normanton - 38tonner to york then on to daventry then return to york and back to base!

400hp and 56mph :s got home for 530pm :swear:

haha! always wondered can you feel the power through all that gearing?

Here we go, the final straight, just two days left to go.....then finally some time to do stuff!!!

UPS delivery driver good pay is it mike? i am looking for a job after afghan next year i think....

stu :smile:

It is very well paid actually, but now you need C1 licence! Mind you, I epxect you have all possible licences?!

Similar Thread Suggestions