I had to wax it... Apologies pics on an iPhone!

Just a few pics after a good double waxing... A bit of a cheat as it had only done 3 days driving from new, but they were pretty dirty roads!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 55
Look nice mate what wax have you used?
Also parking sensors :tongueout:inky: :giggle:

hahaha... There's a story behind the sensors. I went in originally for either Mercury or GW and opted for Mercury, but it was going to be a factory build expected October time and on the off chance he looked on the database and found the GW as a display model in another dealership (thankfully it was only in there for 2-3 weeks from factory) which would only be a week wait... Obviously I snapped his hand off with the GW and it just happened to have the sensors... Which is good as the Mrs managed to reverse my last car in to a picnic table, a traffic cone... Then another traffic cone and a curb! (She won't be driving this one)

Wasn't a fan of these in white but that looks really well.

My last car was white, so didn't really want another, but in the flesh I just absolutely love it... Finally a car to stop me regretting selling my 225 Trophy four years ago! Haha

Look nice mate what wax have you used?
Also parking sensors :tongueout:inky: :giggle:

Sorry forgot to mention wax... Just an autoglym spray wax, spray whilst the car is wet, rub in with microfibre cloth until visible water goes, then buff up with a clean dry microfibre... Really lazy but as it's new and the weather was undecided it got two coats to get a decent seal until I can start experimenting with other stuff, but it came out much better than expected.

My last car was white, so didn't really want another, but in the flesh I just absolutely love it... Finally a car to stop me regretting selling my 225 Trophy four years ago! Haha
We sold a white one at work and wasn't that taken but yours looks really good in those pictures. Still think that the anthracite bits would be better gloss black on the white ones.

We sold a white one at work and wasn't that taken but yours looks really good in those pictures. Still think that the anthracite bits would be better gloss black on the white ones.

I'd agree with you there, I had considered wrapping the anthracite parts in gloss black... But they've grown on me and I think the back end might look too black having the bit around the number plate... The Monaco special edition has it in black and it looks pretty awesome.