Anyone with an akrapovic

In the north west area??

Really want to hear one before I commit to buy (well I've bought one but there's a month wait on it lol)

Cheers

Gaz

Lol I need to hear one in the flesh, it's hard to tell from vids. It sounds great, (from what i can tell) but I don't want it excessively noisy or with any drone. I'm super fussy when it comes to exhausts!

Buy and fit it too mine, if you like it you can have it back for a grand.

Get one you'll love it but don't expect it to be as loud as a Subaru as I found out last night going threw a tunnel lol

Good lol as that's not what I want. I'm thinking reasonably subtle, then 'there' when in the mood..what I don't want is it to be Ktec loud, although it sounds well, IMO it is too loud, and has a drone at 70

Got it from K tec got 5% forum discount plus at the time I got induction & remap you'll lose the cat so you'll Prob need remap. When I had it done I looked at the discount as my petrol getting there so I didn't really lose out going to them great service.

Sounds ideal.

Now to sort out the tail pipe issue as its going on a 197

This is exactly what I want to do as well. I don't like 200 diffuser and I prefer the exhaust tips to be hidden, exactly as it is from the factory really. Is that possible you reckon? Even if I have to cut the akra tips to make it identical to stock?

Same as me mate! I reckon it's do able, I really like how it looks stock with the tailpipes tapered to the diffuser. I want to get the system first then thinking about taking it to Jp exhausts (these guys make all the yozza stuff) reckon they could sort it.

Excellent. At the beginning I was thinking some burned Ti tips but I decided against it.

Keep us updated Gaz, I'm following your steps here:wink: