Anyone used Auto Scratch Repair?

Can anyone recommend a company called Auto Scratch Repair?

I've a little scrape on the lower part of the rear bumper and one of the alloys has been curbed on the edge. I've emailed the people above with a couple of pics and they've quoted £115 which I thought was fairly reasonable but I have not used them before so unsure on their work.

What colour is your car?

Where in Worcs are you?

There are LOADS of companies like this about, but some of them can be a bit iffy if you have an eye for detail!

What colour is your car?

Where in Worcs are you?

There are LOADS of companies like this about, but some of them can be a bit iffy if you have an eye for detail!

The car is Nimbus and I'm near Evesham.

I've used Wheel Wizard before but he's gone up in price since the last few times I used him. I also want my Merc doing as well so want a decent job but don't want to pay through the nose.

Do you have any pics of the damage? How deep are the scratches? Some may polish out, rather than needing paint.

£115 does sound reasonable - I'd say £40 for wheel refurb/touch up and £80 for a 'smart repair' but I'd want to see some of their previous work before letting them touch yours. Nimbus is quite a unique/rare colour too, so I'd want confidence that they could match the colour well.

Russ.

Here are the 2 pics I've got.

I'll ask about their previous work.

Attachments

• clio 197 bumper scrape.jpg
    clio 197 bumper scrape.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 19
  • clio 197 alloy scrape.jpg
    clio 197 alloy scrape.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 13
I'd say 75% of that would polish out, but towards the bottom it looks like the paint has gone so would defo need touching up.

Price wise I'd say they are fine :smile:

Personally, I'd touch that up with a few layers of paint from Renault, sand down then hit it with the rotary.

Russ what kinda polish would u use to polish that out as i have a scratch thats nearly as bad as that and was gonna get it sprayed but if i could polish it out id do that first