Anyone got any photos of cup alloys in white??

Go for it, they look good. Personally I hated the standard wheels but after I saw them
glossed I fell in love, they look far better than the speedlines.

Everyone has speedlines too, be different and not a sheep.

I like these wheels, can see the brakes better threw them :smile: tempted to put some on the 197 :smile:

Btw white looks good :smile:

I don't like it..

There's so much black detailing on the car already going white makes it look fussy. They'd look better gloss black imo

I don't like it..

There's so much black detailing on the car already going white makes it look fussy. They'd look better gloss black imo

Agreed, I've recently picked up a set of white speedlines. Was thinking of leaving them but have decided to go satin/matt black. Unless your going low and loud then you can pull it off..aka cup racer style. :thumbup1:

Booked in for Monday but still haven't decided black or white.

If they were speedlines then id have no doubt about going white, love the white speedlines with red cup spoiler, but its an expensive gamble if the white looks duff on the cup alloys.

Mere!!!

Ok Guys, Last photo

I know we're all busy but please final comments are appreciated.

scaled.php

RV

Just dropped the car in to have them refurbed and powdercoated glacier white.

I want to make sure they look and have the same finish as white speedlines, so I told them glacier white with non gloss finish.

Would i be right in saying this?

thanks

RV

The white speedlines are painted gloss and if the place that is refurbishing them uses PPG paints then the paint code is 229.019. The black speedlines are however satin black and not glossy.

The white speedlines are painted gloss and if the place that is refurbishing them uses PPG paints then the paint code is 229.019. The black speedlines are however satin black and not glossy.

The speedlines in black can be gloss or satin, two types.

On the 200 yes, But not the 197. Which is what I associate the speedlines with. The 200 speedlines don't deserve the name imo :tongueout:

My 197 has gloss speedlines, same type/style as cup cars and a renault brocure i have from when the cup first came out offers the same wheels in satin black or white.

I don't get what point you are trying to make. The OEM speedlines that are on the 197 were never offered in gloss black as an option, there is only one paint code for the black speedlines on a 197 and that's is satin black.

If yours are gloss black then they have been refurbished in that colour.