anyone ever used Kumo's??

I used to run Khumo on my Punto GT, never had any issues with them. THey gave very good grip in the dry and were ok in the wet.

That was with 14" wheels and CIRCA 175bhp

I have some kumho estra spt's on the front of my 197. They are ok in the dry, not great in the wet. They are going as soon as possible.

Last edited:
the link i have posted up does she that they are pants in the wet, but over all they rate them the best out of the 5 they have tested

I had a set on my Fiesta recently, they were f*cking awful in the wet. Can't remember exactly what model they were but its put me off the whole brand to be honest.

I had a set on the front and did a track day at Snetterton and I couldn't fault them for a road tyre in the dry, however in the wet, lets just say I wheel span up hills....

I have khumo ecsta 31's real good in dry and wet tbh I wouldn't buy a hankook again (had on my old 197 were **** ) and khumo just as good as conti but cheaper if I'm honest

I got a set on my 197, think they're ku39s

I can't fault them! Replaced my eagle f1s Asymetric2s and I can't fault them at all! Hold up well IMO

I had the both KU39 and KU31s.

39s are a lot better. I've had them on both my old Clio 197 and my 350z. They're a lot better than the Dunlop sport Maxx that where on my 350z. They are not as good as the conti sportcontact 3.

Dry grip is outstanding. Really really good.
Wet grip until you drive a few miles / get a bit of temp they are deadly!

over all they're a good budget performance tyre.

If I'm honest I've moved on to the Avon ZZ3 which seem to get lower reviews but I find them a better tyre in the wet and just as good in the dry. They're roughly the same price.

had them on my zetec s, they were budget tyres, put them one back after my p zero's were done and my god were they bad.

I had 2 on the back of my old fiesta, not sure what model but the back end always stepped out in the wet, would not recommend at all.