Anyone ever used a Bluefin?

I had some with some mayonaise, put on toast, with some cheese melted on top, bit of BBQ sauce and a sprinkle of tobasco. Tasted sweet. I got my tuna from a tin though, I think the whole thing would be quite expensive and hard to find.

You may want to take a look at RSTuner, he does a kit which comes with a standard tune to sort out cold start and give better torque but you can then from what I've read specify requirements and he'll write a new map for you if not already got one on the shelf.

Plus it works out cheaper than the superchips, as been looking at these myself recently for same reason + remove cold start kangeroo

http://www.fastchip.nl/index.php?op...ge&product_id=18&Itemid=26&vmcchk=1&Itemid=26

I had some with some mayonaise, put on toast, with some cheese melted on top, bit of BBQ sauce and a sprinkle of tobasco. Tasted sweet. I got my tuna from a tin though, I think the whole thing would be quite expensive and hard to find.

LMFAO arran:rofl::rofl:

Arran, what BHP gains have you been seeing from adding the sprinkle of tabasco?

You may want to take a look at RSTuner, he does a kit which comes with a standard tune to sort out cold start and give better torque but you can then from what I've read specify requirements and he'll write a new map for you if not already got one on the shelf.

Plus it works out cheaper than the superchips, as been looking at these myself recently for same reason + remove cold start kangeroo

http://www.fastchip.nl/index.php?op...ge&product_id=18&Itemid=26&vmcchk=1&Itemid=26

Awesome, thanks dude. I'm predominately looking for 2-3 more MPG if possible. I think anymore and I'll be p*ssing against the wind lol.

Bonus though if I can be getting rid of the cold starts, mornings are hell sometimes if I don't leave it to run :worried:

Arran, what BHP gains have you been seeing from adding the sprinkle of tabasco?

Awesome, thanks dude. I'm predominately looking for 2-3 more MPG if possible. I think anymore and I'll be p*ssing against the wind lol.

Bonus though if I can be getting rid of the cold starts, mornings are hell sometimes if I don't leave it to run :worried:

turn ESP of when setting off for the kangerooing

Gives it a right kick up the arse! Lol! Being serious now, my dad looked in to getting one of these, but I have never considered it. I find using Tesco Momentum fuel helps no end with cold starts. It's even better than using V-Power. Don't get me wrong, it's not like it's completely gone, but compared to using 95 ron fuel it's SO much better. I didn't find the ESP switch did anything in my car.

Update to disabling the Traction control when cold, it worked :smile: in fact the car seemed better across the entire rev. range not just between 2k-2.5k. So great temp. fix as I can live without traction control until I get the new map and kit and to load that tune into my ECU.

just a note on the cold start and wondered if anyone else had noted this:

Where i park at home overnight my drive is sloped, engine pointing down. When parked on the drive and setting off cold no Kangarooing at all, not once.

Park at work, level flat ground between 8 -9hrs so engine is cold - get a kangaroo.

I have also tried this theory when parking on street if i park on a hill, engine facing downhill not once does it kangaroo.

If i park at home with engine point up hill i get kangarooing when cold.

I know this is really bizzare but.. if it works lol