Anyone else had one?

Recieved an invite from the local stealer to view the new clio next weekend - will give my opinion after ive seen one

I used to get them from Ford. Invites were always to Ashby De La Zouch (outside Derby) where I bought my old car which wasn't too handy with me living in N Ireland.

I don't get invites anymore as both my local dealers have closed. Would've have been nice if Renault had told us they were closing.

TBH I'll not be buying a new car from them again, I've not had a bad experience I just don't like the direction the Renaultsport brand is heading.

I got one, didn't go as I'd have just annoyed everyone and got black listed slagging it off.

I don't get invites anymore as both my local dealers have closed. Would've have been nice if Renault had told us they were closing.

TBH I'll not be buying a new car from them again, I've not had a bad experience I just don't like the direction the Renaultsport brand is heading.

The one at chesterfield is still there, i went about a week ago.

Its not Renault anymore, they still do servicing but they are a Skoda dealership.

I thought the old place (near tescos) was now skoda but the new building at whittington moor was still renault, next to the land rover place.

It had renault above the parts dept, did'nt go in the showroom.

I thought the old place (near tescos) was now skoda but the new building at whittington moor was still renault, next to the land rover place.

It had renault above the parts dept, did'nt go in the showroom.

That's the one next to Land Rover. Its still got Nissan showroom but Renault has gone. Although as mentioned they still have a Renault service department and as you discovered they still do parts.

The old Skoda garage near Tesco has been taken over by Chesterfield College who are turning it into their automotive classrooms. Honda who were next door have now moved up next to Mercedes