Any New York "experts" here ?

Recommend going over to Brookland, there are some awesome little bars in williamsburgh.
Also, if you're into shopping and super brand stuff then they have an awesome thing called consignment shops, people who work for dior, Louis button, mulberry etc rent rails at consignment shops and sell their gear for massive discounts, usually at around 40%. The consignees usually work at the brands shop and get given free stuff so just sell it straight on. Hit me up if you want names of some good places

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I went to NYC in August for 4 nights. Was brilliant. Expensive now though due to the exchange rate. We stayed round the corner from times square. Was a great location. We weren't bothered by the hotel that much as we knew we wouldn't be there much.

Definitely go to the 911 tribute museum. Also worth booking a trip to the one world observatory.

I want to go back soon as we didn't have enough time to get in everything we wanted to do.

Booked from the 8-12th December and staying in Lower Manhattan right near the Brooklyn Bridge; next to China Town and close to 911 memorial, Wall St, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge etc. Christmas lights normally on around the 5th of the month - so wife will be happy :smile:

Booked all the trips i can already (Some are only bookable 6 months in advance)....so the itinerary is:

Friday 8th:

Arrive late afternoon. Acclimatise, explore, eat, sleep.

Sat 9th:

911 Memorial + Museum, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge Tour, China Town. (All lower Manhattan)

Sun 10th:

Empire State building, Macy's, Times Square, Trump Tower, Rockefeller Centre, 'Top of the Rock' at night. (All Midtown)

Mon 11th:

Grand Central Station, American Natural History Museum, Central Park Zoo, 5th Avenue shops, Broadway after dark - to see the lights (All Mid to upper)

Tuesday 12th:

Littly Italy, Bloomingdales, Katz Deli (All close to hotel).....leave late afternoon. (Soooooo looking forward to Katz). See below:

Any comments on my thoughts and plans @Arran @///M @RossWoods93 @msc127 @mr freeze

Cheers in advance.

Awesome! Well done for getting it all booked up!

9/11 memorial is very good, quite emotional and eery but it's a must!

Top of the rock at midnight will be epic, only got to go up there in the day but nighttime will be special!

I arrived late afternoon, about 5ish! It's tough trying to keep awake but as long as you stay awake till 9ish you'll be fine! Not too bad coming back to the UK though!

Plenty of photos needed Shuv, I have to get myself back there again!

Reactions: sevenfourate
Booked from the 8-12th December and staying in Lower Manhattan right near the Brooklyn Bridge; next to China Town and close to 911 memorial, Wall St, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge etc. Christmas lights normally on around the 5th of the month - so wife will be happy :smile:

Booked all the trips i can already (Some are only bookable 6 months in advance)....so the itinerary is:

Friday 8th:

Arrive late afternoon. Acclimatise, explore, eat, sleep.

Sat 9th:

911 Memorial + Museum, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge Tour, China Town. (All lower Manhattan)

Sun 10th:

Empire State building, Macy's, Times Square, Trump Tower, Rockefeller Centre, 'Top of the Rock' at night. (All Midtown)

Mon 11th:

Grand Central Station, American Natural History Museum, Central Park Zoo, 5th Avenue shops, Broadway after dark - to see the lights (All Mid to upper)

Tuesday 12th:

Littly Italy, Bloomingdales, Katz Deli (All close to hotel).....leave late afternoon. (Soooooo looking forward to Katz). See below:

Any comments on my thoughts and plans @Arran @///M @RossWoods93 @msc127 @mr freeze

Cheers in advance.

You sound just like my mate. Regimented list with almost to the hour plan! We spent 3 hours more than he allowed in the 911 memorial!

You've got it pretty nailed there mate.

If you go to Williamsburg, I can definitely advise Fette Sau for awesome BBQ and Barcade for great beer and an amazing selection of old school arcade games.

And if you fancy some VERY posh denim, Self Edge is one of the very best denim shops in the world.

Katz will blow you away mate, it's awesome.

You sound just like my mate. Regimented list with almost to the hour plan! We spent 3 hours more than he allowed in the 911 memorial!

No other way with limited time !

We have some breathing space at times. But not much....:smile:

You've got it pretty nailed there mate.

If you go to Williamsburg, I can definitely advise Fette Sau for awesome BBQ and Barcade for great beer and an amazing selection of old school arcade games.

And if you fancy some VERY posh denim, Self Edge is one of the very best denim shops in the world.

Katz will blow you away mate, it's awesome.

Thanks Mes.

Reactions: ///M