Any changes.???

All good suggestions so far Jase, defo keep non paid members out of traders section, although allowing them into the regional section could give them the push to become paid, if they see enough going on in their area.

Also a chat box would be pretty good for catching up with people instead of having to use PM or clogging up threads with what else you've been doing.

Ashton for a moderator or rep position.

Also is there a way for us lot in beds, bucks and Hertfordshire to be in our own regional group? As we are a mission away from Essex or north london for meets and other things.

Ill put it to the reps.
What area would the section be.?
who you thinking as a rep.?

Regional photographer souds good, you know ive always got my camera with me, its even seatbelted in... aha.

The chat option sounds like a really good idea, it would definetly make it easier to talk to people, it would probably draw me to the forum more.

I agree unlocking the meets section might draw more people in.

MOM was on me, it fell by the wayside during my sabbatical period, hopefully Ill get them up and running shortly as I start being able to hopefully spend a bit more time back on here

Was thinking of possibly a deputy/assistant area rep as it can be a lot of work for one person esp if it's a busy area (I know this as i've been one on other forums). Also you can get busy and the forum can move down priorities as life takes over at times so this allows area stuff to tick over.

Also a presence on Twitter. Was looking the other day and found several for clio and RenaultSport inc cliosport but not here.

MOM was on me, it fell by the wayside during my sabbatical period, hopefully Ill get them up and running shortly as I start being able to hopefully spend a bit more time back on here
You want me to do it again Mikeh ????

I dont know if this is stupid or not, its about the scottish area we are quite big and as hard as we try its very rare people will travel the whole distance of the country for a meet, even though we have had a few good ones lately even when there has been only a couple of us! its only ever the bigger meets that attract everyone..so would it be worth breaking down the scottish section to have sub sections for the North and east, South and Borders, Then the west? just an idea from a scotsman.

This is where I'm at so far with things that need to be addressed...

1) Shop Section: 'Click & Pay' (For stickers, mugs, clothes, lanyard etc)

2) POTM: Suggested that winner car gets the Home page picture for that month?

3) Paid members: They should only have access to such things as the Part Numbers etc.

4) traders sponsored advertising banners that can be turned off for paid members.

5) spotted cards to all reps to distribute.

6) distribute more of tasks/roles to staff.

7) speak traders about discount codes

8 ) national annual meet/s

9) tabbed home page with info/news

10) new picture headers with smaller logos.

11) new 200T.net logo and address linked to site.

12) sort spammers and registration.

13) look at splitting Scotland area

14) split the south east areas

15) deputy area rep

16) area photographer

17) shout box thing

18 ) social networking. Twitter etc.

Last edited:
definitely need to look at social networks more, instagram,twitter etc to direct traffic to the site,

the facebook one is great i think, nice flow of pictures and quick questions

I like the Shoutbox idea (I have suggested this before)

I also would like to see MOM back, always found that a good interesting read :smile:

Other RS section with sub sections for twingo, meg and mk2 Clio. And a other members cars section

Photo thread stickie in all car section

I think you should add 'Gender' to the profile menu and have different coloured member names for whatever sex they are. (Pink = girl/boy = blue).