Another new member from Derby

Evening all,

I thought I would say hello after picking up my RS200 cup on Wednesday. Had a nosey round the forum and looks like there is a fair bit of knowledge on here and cliosport.net

I'm originally from a VW background (my first car being an E plate polo breadvan) having owned a polo G40 and Golf G60 Edition One which I entered show and shine and concours events about 6-8 years ago. That followed with a Series one Elise which was used to scratch the track day itch and what great fun it was. A golf mk4 R32 followed which didn't do anything for me after waiting years to own one. 3 years ago (blimey time flies and I'm sounding old) I purchased a 205 GTI along with a friend who picked up a golf mk2 GTI where we had a great long weekend road trip to the Nurburgring, a 1200 mile round trip where both cars never missed a beat. A Porsche Boxster S got me back to rear wheel drive which was sold for 6 months cheap motoring in the form of a tidy mk1 MX5. The 6 months turned into nearly 2 years it was that good fun. Which brings me to the Clio 200 below. Took me a few weeks to find the right car with a spec of Recaros, air con and speedlines.

image-1.gif

image-2.gif

Cheers.

Welcome. Quite a journey you've had with all your cars!
I had a MKV R32 a while back which I did loads to. Didn't do a huge amount for me either as they are so capable, you've don't really have to do much to drive them quickly!

Clio looks awesome! Got a soft sport for GW :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions