Another Member to Part Ex.... Pics inside.....

It seems allot of people are getting rid of their 197/200s

Im another one to the list!
I wasnt forced to sell it thanfully, but I felt like a change, theres a few nigly things that need doing on the 197 aswell which I wont have to do with the newer car as its under warrenty. It will be it a much slower change, but the missus and I have always fancied a drop top, so we have for for a Megane CC 1.9 DCI Dynamique S. Its quite nice tbh, full leather, panoramic glass roof, parrot bluetooth, and a folding roof would you believe! Quite looking forward to the MPG haha, and of course some sunny days! I have the 197 for another week, so im going to have some serious fun in it!

I am of course going to stick around if thats ok as Im still a huge fan of the 197/200, super duper little car. At least im keeping it Renault :smile:

The 197 looking a bit sad for itself at the dealership today

IMG_0246.jpg

The Megane

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

Good luck with the new purchase. I too have just signed to change the 197 :worried: End of this month and someone else will enjoy it :smile:<MPG, cold starts, thats it! I had no other concerns. Oooooooo........gear box replaced!)

nice looking motor :smile:

is that top range megane cc??

Cheers, and Yup it is top range Dynamique. Makes it a litte easier to part with the 197!

Good luck with the new purchase. I too have just signed to change the 197 :worried: End of this month and someone else will enjoy it :smile:<MPG, cold starts, thats it! I had no other concerns. Oooooooo........gear box replaced!)

I know exactly what you mean, I to replaced the gearbox on my 197! I wont miss the cold starts though.

Last edited:
Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Just joking, I am gutted you are getting rid after meeting you at the Midlands Breakfast Club last month, was looking forward to seeing you and the Clio around some more this year.

That Megane needs some bigger wheels on it, but looks good. It's got the GT front end hasn't it? Sounds like a good spec too. Did they give you much for the Clio?

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Just joking, I am gutted you are getting rid after meeting you at the Midlands Breakfast Club last month, was looking forward to seeing you and the Clio around some more this year.

That Megane needs some bigger wheels on it, but looks good. It's got the GT front end hasn't it? Sounds like a good spec too. Did they give you much for the Clio?

Yeah does need bigger wheels, Im thinking some megane rs 18" It does have the GT front end, but the megane RS front bumper would look good. Already priced one of those up haha

Im going to be around, will still come down to the breakfast club so I will probably see you there old boy

Arran forgot to mention, they gave be a stunningly ripped off amount of £6840 for the 197. Thats 07 plate 30k miles and in what they call a clean condition

Similar Thread Suggestions